• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

3 clean sheets ain't bad.

I was completely against Capoue based on one highlights compilation and I am completely against this guy based on a couple of people saying he ain't good at heading.

Let's hope I am wrong again!!

And therein lies the rub. I would to think Baldini and AVB do not rely on utube

Looks like he will be starting in tomorrow night's match against legia in poland. Steaua Coach said that yesterday he was training normally alongside his teammates.

Nice to see none of this "I cannot play because I am injured" or "my head is not in the right place" ****

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/t...-vlad-chiriches-5-year-deal-e1-2m-per-season/

Reports from Romania on Tuesday afternoon suggest the Tottenham signing of Romanian defender Vlad Chiriches is inching closer.

Agent Victor Becali is widely quoted by the Romanian media confirming the transfer which was confirmed by Steaua Bucharest coach Laurențiu Reghecampf on Saturday night, is all but done.

According to Becali: “Chiriches will sign a 5 year deal with Spurs, he’ll earn 1.2 million euros per season.”

Becali also fielded questions on why Chriches would not be earning more in the Premier League, to which he replied: “There are lots of players playing in the Premier League who earn much less money. Everyone looks at Rooney’s salary…”

Vlad Chiriches is now expected to miss Steaua Bucharest’s match in the Champions League with Legia Warsaw this evening.

The Romanian media suggest Chiriches will sign for Tottenham on Wednesday, after he completes a medical.

It'll be alright, Gigi's the black sheep of the family ;)
Victor is his cousin. As for the black sheep of the family Gigi is fighting hard for that title with Victor's brother and Mourinho's big pal Ioan(Giovanni) Becali. Victor looks like a better person than the other two, he is more realistic and educated, I must say...

There's been a slight problem reported in Vlad's preliminary Spurs medical.

It appears he's unable to be exposed to direct sunlight.

He should be OK for the Europa League & mid-week matches though.

Dinamo Moscow coach Dan Petrescu says he tried to beat Tottenham to the signing of Romanian star Vlad Chiriches.

Chiriches is set to play his final game for Steaua Bucharest on Tuesday in their UEFA Champions League qualifier before finalising his move to Spurs, with the deal agreed last week, according to the Romanian giants.

Petrescu has now confirmed that he also made an attempt to land Chiriches.

"I heavily wanted Chiriches," Petrescu told Radio GPS.

"I pushed the club to take him, unfortunately we failed and I wish him luck at Tottenham."

Steaua coach Laurentiu Reghecampf has insisted that they will use Chiriches against Legia, despite an injury concern - but he says that Spurs have not asked the player to be left out.

"We trained normally and hope that by the time match comes he has no problems," said Reghecampf.

"If he cannot play, it's no problem. Most important thing is that he be healthy.

"We are talking about a player who will join a huge club. I'm sure Vlad will not have any problem if he does enter the field.

"I do not think it will affect the transfer and Tottenham has no way to prohibit us using him."

Reports in Romania claim Chiriches will fly to England on Wednesday to complete the formalities of his deal.

There's been a slight problem reported in Vlad's preliminary Spurs medical.

It appears he's unable to be exposed to direct sunlight.

He should be OK for the Europa League & mid-week matches though.

He is known to afraid of crosses though...

:oops:

In Romania the press are saying that he will be on the bench tonight, he is not 100%, journalist saying that at training he was separated from his teammates and looked still very much injured, on the other hand steaua coach said he was training normally... I'm not very optimistic we will see him tonight and that would be a blow considering it is a 30mil Euros match. I'm going out to see it GHod bless !

In Romania the press are saying that he will be on the bench tonight, he is not 100%, journalist saying that at training he was separated from his teammates and looked still very much injured, on the other hand steaua coach said he was training normally... I'm not very optimistic we will see him tonight and that would be a blow considering it is a 30mil Euros match. I'm going out to see it GHod bless !

Good luck to your team tonight, thanks again for all the insight you've provided us.

Back