• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

Thing that people need to accept is Janssen is part of how you run a club, we bought a player, he may or may not work out, that has been calculated in the financials, it's really up to Poch to see if he has enough potential to keep for another season or sell on. No need to escaped goat the player.

Excatly. Surprisingly many people having a hard time to see the differnce between bying a footballer (i.e a human) and a telly(i.e a machine). I cannot really understand why.

Pleased for him. Nice to see that when he finally scored he didn't go crazy and give it the full bling, handshake, African dance and handspring. He just quietly walked away thinking "OK that is one, now I only owe you 9 more to get back to square one".

Obvs nice to see his teammates swamp him too.

He looks a bit like Chris Pratt off of Guardians of the Galaxy and Passengers. A bit. If he got his ears pinned back. And had plastic surgery.

Pleased for him. Nice to see that when he finally scored he didn't go crazy and give it the full bling, handshake, African dance and handspring. He just quietly walked away thinking "OK that is one, now I only owe you 9 more to get back to square one".

Obvs nice to see his teammates swamp him too.

He looks a bit like Chris Pratt off of Guardians of the Galaxy and Passengers. A bit. If he got his ears pinned back. And had plastic surgery.
So if he had plastic surgery to look like Chris Pratt he might look like him. You are on to something there.

Seems a lovely guy - something that the players celebrations with him seems to underline. Hope this is the first of very very many from open play for him.

Was a well taken goal too, not just a sloppy tap in. Should've had another, but the most important thing is that he now has scored from open play, and that mental weight is of his shoulders. Here's to another 5-6 goals this season, to boost his confidence for next year.

Was a well taken goal too, not just a sloppy tap in. Should've had another, but the most important thing is that he now has scored from open play, and that mental weight is of his shoulders. Here's to another 5-6 goals this season, to boost his confidence for next year.

Including a semi-final winner at Wembley...

Yeah he got his positioning and waited Son's pass was not found wanting, but yet Janssen had to stay composed and drive it low with power like he did. Good technique and composure, and he has quite a good shot in him too.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back