• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

We should try and sign someone who excels as a bench player, a super-sub. Coz while Harry Kane is here, that's all another striker in the squad is going to be. Jansen did well plying every week in Holland, likewise Llorente for Swansea. We need someone who can do well from the bench of starting every now and then. Like Morata did for Real Madrid.

Phuck knows who though.

Last striker I can remember who actually made a difference with limited game time was Solskjaer, he was a freak of nature though.

Vincent Janssen, where art thou? Llorente is so shockingly bad I'm daydreaming of having Janssen as our second striker. We were complaining last year that Janssen didn't score goals, but at least he was putting in the effort and had quite a few good performances, in my opinion. Llorente currently looks like Rasiak mk2 - just fudging terrible, no effort, no skill, nothing. Utterly useless.

Vincent Janssen, where art thou? Llorente is so shockingly bad I'm daydreaming of having Janssen as our second striker. We were complaining last year that Janssen didn't score goals, but at least he was putting in the effort and had quite a few good performances, in my opinion. Llorente currently looks like Rasiak mk2 - just fudging terrible, no effort, no skill, nothing. Utterly useless.

I´m starting to wonder if this can be the saddest job in the football word of today; to be the second striker in a Mauricio Pochettino team.

Back