• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I was laughed at (probably in this very thread) for my fears over how the media would react if they won the title, and look what happens when a player merely leaves the club

I don't remember any of this canonisation when Giggs and Scholes retired, despite their equal influence and far higher trophy haul

54a80d3bf05f7.jpg

Some very posts on Redcafe, here's my favourite about Slippy G

Nogbadthebad said: ↑
Hes a 34 year old scouser who has been employed his entire life.

Legend? He's a walking miracle.
:lol:

This could be good for us... The Stevie Soap Opera will now run for the rest of season and I think it could shift the focus of the club and their manager away from the crux of the matter: the league.

Rodgers will be under pressure to play him, to make the most of his dying days, as it were. Gerrard and the press are already talking of him leaving on a high, driving them to victory in a cup so I can see their collective eye being taken off the ball.

Gerrard's also said he's leaving because of lack starts and Rodgers 'wanting to manage his gametime', so that could divide some of fans and get them on Rodgers' back.

Here's hoping.

Big change for Liverpool now. No proper scousers in the team with a 'connection' to the Liverpool fans. The team is now made up of mercenaries. There is no replacement for home grown or academy players. I can see dark times ahead for Liverpool now, they really need to get Sterling on a long term deal but I still question how good he actually is if you take out his good run of form.

Brenton said:
A large part of our squad is young players but there’s no doubt that if you want to take steps forward, you need to sign ready-made players.

The model at the football club is clear in that the owners want to bring in young players in order to develop and create them into world class players.

Of course, that can be a longer and more difficult process. It is certainly something I know the owners look at. They know that not every player can be a developer.

If you’re going to keep progressing, you also need those ready-made players.

What happened with that carefully planned strategy they had this summer?

Any truth to Gerrard wanting to move to the MLS so that he can get a loan deal to City or Chelsea next season to actually be in with a shout of ever winning the league without facing the wrath of Liverpool for moving to another PL club directly?

No? If not it's probably because I just made it up. Would be funny though (him moving to a PL club on loan, not him winning the league).

Any truth to Gerrard wanting to move to the MLS so that he can get a loan deal to City or Chelsea next season to actually be in with a shout of ever winning the league without facing the wrath of Liverpool for moving to another PL club directly?

No? If not it's probably because I just made it up. Would be funny though (him moving to a PL club on loan, not him winning the league).

There is actually a photoshop of Gerrard in a City shirt saying welcome to MLS going around so you are not the only one to have had that thought haha

Gerrard is a legend of the game, but no getting away from the fact that Liverpool need shot and replaced. No time for sentiment in this game

[tweet]551446986176880641[/tweet]

Its looking more and more like Gerrard is being give a big payoff to go quietly and to also big up Rodgers to the fans who are ready to turn on him. I dont believe for a second that Gerrard actually believes what he is saying - its all about money. But an endorsement ftom Gerrard wont save Rodgers just like it did'nt save Moyes at Utd.

Slippie Me: “Up until the age of eight I could have supported anyone. When I was younger I had all kinds of different kits: Tottenham, Norwich, Real Madrid, Barcelona... I even had a United kit.

We had a few Everton fans in the family who were trying to get me down the Blue road, but once I started understanding the game and listening to my dad and brother talk about Liverpool’s great history, that was it.”

yeah, we believe you

you didn't want to go to chelsea either

and you definitely didn't hit a dj

[cough]****[/cough]

Back