• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Great news. He will be rinsing every minute of game time that he can till the end of the season and be even more "Stevie Me" then usual.

feel for America though, they were promised a classy English goal scoring midfielder 6 months ago and look what's gonna turn up

Greatest Liverpool midfielder ever according to motd! I'm sure Hansen and twunty would have something to say about that if they were still on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

@Squawka: Liverpool's top scorers in the Premier League this season:

Steven Gerrard (5)
Own goal (4)
Raheem Sterling (4)
Adam Lallana (4)

@Squawka: 26.7% of Steven Gerrard's goals (31 out of 116) in the Premier League have come from the penalty spot. #LFC

Last edited:
To be fair to Gerrard, on his day he was a brilliant player. He's been a great servant to Liverpool, and was an integral part of their title challenging team in the mid 2000s (approximately, I think).

That's a few years ago though, so for Liverpool it's good that he steps down.

To be fair to Gerrard, on his day he was a brilliant player. He's been a great servant to Liverpool, and was an integral part of their title challenging team in the mid 2000s (approximately, I think).

That's a few years ago though, so for Liverpool it's good that he steps down.

I think he's been on the decline for about 6 years now, but he did have a brilliant season last year. Can't stand his diving or dull personality, but one of the best midfielders to play in the Premier League.

Stevie Me has completely taken over the news today. Not a mention of our superb victory. I'm sure Brenton was purposely behind the leak.

Stevie Me has completely taken over the news today. Not a mention of our superb victory. I'm sure Brenton was purposely behind the leak.

Very annoying, I turned SSN off pretty rapidly.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/gerrard-confirms-hes-slipping-off.399827/

read this thread for far better Stevie Me coverage, some of the stuff in there is hilarious

dumbo said: ↑
A great servant to the game, he rose to the biggest occasions. One of the best the league has seen, scorer of fantastic goals and an exciting player who often played on the edge. That last minute goal against West ham, the thrilling Istanbul comeback, the victories over United, all golden memories.

So I salute you Steven Gerrard for the player you were, for your commitment to the game and the club you love, but most of all, most of all as the song goes for slipping on your fecking **** and passing the ball to Demba Ba and throwing away your chance to win a league medal. And it is fitting that you struggled up that mountain for 17 years and when the summit was finally in sight you fecking starfished it and tumbled down with nothing but the memory of Demba Ba's **** in your face.

:ross:

Its obvious that Brenton wants him out as Gerrard has power and respect in the dressing room that he can only dream of. Im suprised at the timing considering Brentons job is hardly safe as houses at the moment. He could easily get the boot and the new manager could still want Gerrard in his plans. It would'nt suprise me if Gerrard is still there next season (under a new manager).

you are so nearly there Shaney, connect the last few dots

there next season...

different manager...

next season...

manager...

Its obvious that Brenton wants him out as Gerrard has power and respect in the dressing room that he can only dream of. Im suprised at the timing considering Brentons job is hardly safe as houses at the moment. He could easily get the boot and the new manager could still want Gerrard in his plans. It would'nt suprise me if Gerrard is still there next season (under a new manager).

Interesting that you say, though I would have said the opposite considering how much Brenton has licked his ringpeice over the last two years. I think the timing is more to do with stopping the media circus in its tracks so that they can concentrate on finishing 7th

Very annoying, I turned SSN off pretty rapidly.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/gerrard-confirms-hes-slipping-off.399827/

read this thread for far better Stevie Me coverage, some of the stuff in there is hilarious

:ross:

That's hilarious!

Interesting that you say, though I would have said the opposite considering how much Brenton has licked his ringpeice over the last two years. I think the timing is more to do with stopping the media circus in its tracks so that they can concentrate on finishing 7th

Perhaps Rodgers finally manned up and told Gerrard that he would have to become a squad player and be used more like Lampard is at City. Deciding that this would not fit very well with his image Gerrard decided to try for a Captain America impersonation before his career ends.

That's hilarious!

Perhaps Rodgers finally manned up and told Gerrard that he would have to become a squad player and be used more like Lampard is at City. Deciding that this would not fit very well with his image Gerrard decided to try for a Captain America impersonation before his career ends.

Indeed, and that would be apt in so many ways

B6V2GX4CAAAhKIC.jpg

Greatest Liverpool midfielder ever according to motd! I'm sure Hansen and twunty would have something to say about that if they were still on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Lawro has him #2 Liverpool player ever behind Dalglish. Seems a reasonable top ten list, although some interesting omissions.

Back