• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

So pleased they see Henderson as the new saviour :ross:

Captain too :ross::ross:

Don't get me wrong he has Definetly improved but I still must :ross::ross:

Slippie Me: “Up until the age of eight I could have supported anyone. When I was younger I had all kinds of different kits: Tottenham, Norwich, Real Madrid, Barcelona... I even had a United kit.”

So he was a kleptomaniac, not exactly a shocker...

Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain would have signed summer deal

Steven Gerrard says he would not be leaving Liverpool if the club had offered him a contract last summer.
The Reds captain, 34, was offered a new deal in November but has opted to end his 25-year Anfield stay and is nearing a move to Los Angeles Galaxy.
"If a contract had been put in front of me in pre-season I would have signed it," Gerrard told the Liverpool Echo.
The midfielder says a November chat with manager Brendan Rodgers about reducing his playing time was crucial.
Gerrard, who joined Liverpool's academy at the age of nine, was offered a 12-month extension to his deal that month.
But he had found himself on the bench for a high-profile Champions League fixture at Real Madrid and for the Premier League visit of Stoke City.
Though he says he is "not angry" about the offer, he admits his stance would have been different had a deal been on the table after the 2014 World Cup.
"I'd just retired from England to concentrate all my efforts on Liverpool," added Gerrard, who has scored 182 goals in 696 appearances for the club. "I didn't want my club games to be tailored.
"My injury record had been fantastic for the past two and a half years and I had a great season from a personal point of view last season.
"It's all ifs, buts and hindsight now. That period between the summer and the end of November gave me thinking time."
Since being left on the bench in Madrid on 4 November, Gerrard has completed seven of the Reds' 10 Premier League games.
In all, he has contributed nine goals in 27 appearances in a testing season for Liverpool so far but insists his decision to leave has "nothing to do" with recent results.
His former team-mate Jamie Carragher has been one of a number of pundits to question the club's decision to allow a player regarded as one of the best in the club's history to leave.
"It simply came down to the fact that the idea of becoming a squad player didn't excite me or motivate me," added Gerrard, who will earn around £6m over 18 months at LA Galaxy.
"I've never wanted to be a squad player. If I was missing games now, I'd be sitting out even more next season. I knew it would get worse and worse as time went on."

Cue the Brendan backlash. Oh how glad I am that we aren't the joke of the season for once

You can tell that Brent and the powers that be have tried to stage manage this, but those Gerrard quotes are going to hurt. A lot.

If Gerrard REALLY loved the club he would have left the announcement till the season was over, not to mention all the crap since.

If Gerrard REALLY loved the club he would have left the announcement till the season was over, not to mention all the crap since.

Agreed. Very much Stevie ME isn't it?

He's fast turning this into a drama which can only be good for us.

He is at risk of ruining legacy here, although the scousers are so thick that Gerrard would win a power struggle against Brendan

I particularly liked this letter in the Guardian yesterday afternoon....

"It was good of $tevie Mbe to announce his departure from Liverpool five months in advance. Having announced it this way, now all us neutrals can be treated to five months of fawning media queries about just what Liverpool will do without him every time he scores a goal or manages to play a pass that doesn’t sail over the touchline. We’ve already had some ludicrous media contortions about how he’s footballs ultimate ‘one-club man’, despite the fact that he’s … erm, leaving to play for another club, unlike inferior one-club men like say Franco Baresi, Ryan Giggs or Paolo Maldini. He’s leaving because his manager told him he needs to have the number of games he plays managed, an idea that Mbe himself is ‘totally fine with’ even though he’s now leaving, the conversation reluctantly revealed to the press by $tevie but obviously not to throw Brendan Rodgers under the bus as the reason for his departure in the middle of a difficult season. This whole media fuss isn’t about $tevie Mbe, honestly, it’s about the fans deserving to know the truth”

That is Genius....

It is true, I wonder what good it serves other than his own to tell everyone this early? I think it serves him the most so he can have fans crying over his departure for 5 months and feeding his ego, like the above alludes to an ego he shouldn't have being such a one club hero...

That is Genius....

It is true, I wonder what good it serves other than his own to tell everyone this early? I think it serves him the most so he can have fans crying over his departure for 5 months and feeding his ego, like the above alludes to an ego he shouldn't have being such a one club hero...
I think that the rumours of a rift with Rodgers that surfaced a couple of months back are probably true and that he has done this to undermine him.

I take it you lot heard all gushing praise about Stevie's one-man master class against the mighty, glorious, Division 4 outfit AFC Wimbeldon?

The Brave Header, and not forgetting the Stunning Freekick that was actually a good yard inside the corner that the Division 4 keeper got fingers to?

What a ****ing hero. All objectivity out the window.

I did hear that the FA Cup final is on Me's birthday, so it is practically written that Liverpool will win.

They will also sing Happy Birthday instead of GHod Save the Queen, and instead of lifting the Cup, Me will blow out the candles on his cake.

I did hear that the FA Cup final is on Me's birthday, so it is practically written that Liverpool will win.

They will also sing Happy Birthday instead of GHod Save the Queen, and instead of lifting the Cup, Me will blow out the candles on his cake.

and the final will be against Emirates Marketing Project, just to remind Yaya Toure what a birthday cake looks like.

David-Squires-001.jpg

Back