• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

B7KikO8CMAEbJk4.jpg

B7UPNhLCMAArbMS.jpg

I did hear that the FA Cup final is on Me's birthday, so it is practically written that Liverpool will win.

They will also sing Happy Birthday instead of GHod Save the Queen, and instead of lifting the Cup, Me will blow out the candles on his cake.

Someone wrote something about this earlier that made me laugh so much I almost ****ed my pants! It was something like this: "FA Cup final is on Slippy G's birthday. What a great finish it would be for him to go to Wembley, if someone could get him a ticket."

They are BACK apparently !!!!

They've been on an unbeaten run since losing 3-0 to Man U. They drew with Arsenal and Leicester (which they should have lost), and have beaten Burnley, Swansea, Wimbledon, Sunderland and Aston Villa.

Hardly back, benefited from a lenient run of fixtures.

I know it should be the same for most teams considering we are only just past the halfway point but their fixture list looks horrible for the rest of the season

Jan
Liverpool vs Chel53a COC
Liverpool vs Bolton FAC
Chel53a vs Liverpool COC
Liverpool vs West Ham

Feb
Everton vs Liverpool
Liverpool vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Besiktas EL
So'ton vs Liverpool
Besiktas vs Liverpool EL

March
Liverpool vs Emirates Marketing Project
Liverpool vs Burnley
Swansea vs Liverpool
Liverpool vs Man Utd

April
Arsenal vs Liverpool
Liverpool vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Hull City vs Liverpool
W Brom vs Liverpool

May
Liverpool vs QPR
Chel53a vs Liverpool
Liverpool vs C Palace
Stoke vs Liverpool

I can't decide which team I'd like to see loose the semifinal more. I guess on paper Liverpool is the easier option if we get past Sheffield but the amount of verbal excrement we'll have to listen to about Stevie-poxy-G has me on the fence.

Losing to Liverpool would be unbearable, and that is before we add Slippie to the mix. Of course, beating them would be quite satisfying.

I can't decide which team I'd like to see loose the semifinal more. I guess on paper Liverpool is the easier option if we get past Sheffield but the amount of verbal excrement we'll have to listen to about Stevie-poxy-G has me on the fence.

If we get to the final I personally hope we play Liverpool. I'd like to see us be the team that stops Gerrard bowing out with a trophy

Another thing; most teams have a player or two that are generally likable and seem like a nice guy you would like in our team. Can't think of anyone on Liverpool that fits into that category. Not even close!

I cannot believe we lost 3-0 to the bin dippers! They are absolute shait! Would love to smash them in the final! However, if we were to lose, it would be unbearable.

If we get to the final I personally hope we play Liverpool. I'd like to see us be the team that stops Gerrard bowing out with a trophy

Tottenham, do the right and virtuous thing, or **** it up, what are the odds?

irrelevant of how we go against Sheffield United i don't want Liverpool getting to that final

It's scary that he was once considered / touted to manage us. it's hard to imagine just how painful that would've been

Rodgers on SSN saying they will challenge for the title, next season

I hope someone reminds him of that next season when he is stuck with Ballotelli, Gerrards gone and the dressing room with it, all major signings prove even further how much of a flop they are and Sturridge wants to leave.

Back