• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool would never accept a deal until the summer w/e. They would be suicidal to do so, so unless it's stupid money and the board over rule Rodgers (who i would assume would try to turn down the move), he's staying

There a good side IMO... With Suarez potentially top 4 without him top 7

They have signed some decent players but also some who have done nothing before hand to warrant their fees e.g Sakho, the two Spaniards who were reserves but they did sign a great keeper although they did have one too

Their football has improved immensely but it was pretty drab at times (similar to ours) before hand.

I loved the comment trying to claim that everyone midfield was comparable to ours... It's no where near. mcArthy and Barry this year have been lucky to stay on the pitch for half their games due to poor refereeing and they only own one of them. Their centre backs are decent but Dustin is 37 I think and is hardly a long term player and their cover is **** poor in defence

Lukaku has been great but still shows massive scope for improvement and again they don't own him!!!
Fair point on Suarez, I agree that with him they could push for 3rd or 4th, without they would struggle for top four and be around 6th/7th but that's the beauty of having a great player I guess. Hopefully he does something stupid like bite someone, but from what I've seen he looks more relaxed this season and the press are praising him alot more than before (maybe he's struck a financial deal with them? :D).

I don't even think they are that much better than us but they have more matchwinners and create more clearcut chances than us. There must be a reason all the bookies have them 4th favourite for the title and favourites for 4th ahead of ourselves and Man Utd.

Everton I may have gone overboard on, you're correct on the defence being old and Martinez didn't seem to concentrate on his defence at Wigan so it will be interesting to see what he does when it comes to replacing Jagielka and Distin. And yes, Lukaku and a couple others are on loan but there's nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean they can't be a better team than us at this moment. It's their best chance in years of finishing 4th with all the upheaval at other clubs and clever loan signings on their behalf, if they don't take it this year then I expect normal service to resume and Everton to drop out of the top six altogether long term.

Awkward that Vertonghen is now likely to be out for this.
Suarez against Dawson could be messy. And it is unsure who would partner him.

Liverpool would never accept a deal until the summer w/e. They would be suicidal to do so, so unless it's stupid money and the board over rule Rodgers (who i would assume would try to turn down the move), he's staying

We know better than any club that it's not up to the manager or the board. The only people who have a say in player transfers now are the player and their agent.

I can't be bothered waiting for the OMT, I want to get into this now!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jordan-henderson-injury-leaves-liverpool-2909613

So that's Gerrard, Henderson and Sturridge out.

We have a number of small players on the field but if we have the ball and the other team hasn’t, I think they struggle with it.

“We need that mobility and constant movement in the midfield to get on the ball and knit the game together.

“Steven is such an important player for us, but we have other players and dynamics in the team and they have to step up.”

Two things.

Small midfielders against any of Dembele/Sandro/Paulinho/Capoue.....\o/

...the 'if they have the ball and the other team doesn't' bit.....maybe against other teams, but against us with the % possession we have had this season...No chance Brendan.

Henderson? How has he been playing this season?

Arguably well. He has been quite solid and works hard so is a harassing type similar to Holtby, although the knobs on ref and White **** will probably tell you he is Gerradesque!!!

Their already using Joe Allen as cover so not sure who they will bring in now

I think they will play Moses and coutinho behind Freddie Mercury, with a holding group of Lucas, Allen and possibly a full back coming into midfield. They did buy a couple of Spanish lads in the summer but they have looked awful in every game I've seen them

Who Suarez has scored against:

11 - Norwich
7 - Sunderland
6 - Wigan
4 - Fulham, Stoke, Everton
3 - WBA, QPR
2 - Arsenal, Swansea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea, Zenit St. Petersburg
1 - Tottenham, Hearts, Udinese, Oldham, Emirates Marketing Project, Brighton, Aston Villa, Manchester United, Wolverhampton, Crystal Palace, Mansfield, Exeter, West Ham

11 - Norwich
7 - Sunderland
6 - Wigan
3 - WBA, QPR
2 - Arsenal, Swansea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea, Zenit St. Petersburg
1 - Tottenham, Hearts, Udinese, Oldham, Emirates Marketing Project, Brighton, Aston Villa, Manchester United, Wolverhampton, Crystal Palace, Mansfield, Exeter, West Ham

I hope your not inferring he only scores the majority of his goals against teams that are poor... because their brilliant goals and that makes them worth much more than just who there scored against :lol::lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, is the judge of a great striker the man who puts **** sides to the sword or the man who scores match winning goals?

Id love to see how many goals he has scored that have been the decisive goal (may not be that many as he generally scores them in groups of two or more) but it was the reason why Bale was so key last year and he did that against the top teams

11 - Norwich
7 - Sunderland
6 - Wigan
3 - WBA, QPR

Thanks for that stat. My memories of Suarez against us are of him trying to buy fouls and no chances.

I wish we had someone like him (not him) because we play more teams that are not very good than are very good.

Anybody heard the latest rumours about Brendan Rodgers? Alledgedly he was rodgering someone who once could have been called Roger. Has subsequently been bin bagged by the Mrs.

I thought initially, attention seeker, looking for a bit of fame, but surely if she kept saying it then could face being sued? I'm not too savvy with laws surrounding the internet

fJInxSQ.jpg

Back