• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Is that an actual quote? :ross:

According to the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24211333

Luis Suarez: Liverpool boss yet to make decision on striker

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has not decided whether Luis Suarez will start at Manchester United but says the striker is "really champing at the bit to help the team" after his ban.

Suarez, 26, has completed his 10-match suspension for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic in April.
He could now return for Wednesday's League Cup third-round tie.

"He'll travel and we'll reflect over the next 24 hours whether he starts," Rodgers said.
Liverpool's unbeaten start to the season was ended on Saturday by Southampton, although Rodgers felt the blow of losing 1-0 at home was eased by the imminent return of the Uruguay international.
Play media

Suarez has been playing in games organised for him by the club and represented Uruguay earlier this month in World Cup qualifiers.
The striker, who was heavily linked with a move away from the club over the summer and wanted to join Arsenal, scored twice against Peru in September and Rodgers said he had no doubt the forward was ready to return.

"It has been a really difficult time for him not playing games," added the Liverpool manager.
"How he has prepared himself over the last number of weeks has been fantastic. Everyone knows the depth of his quality and his attitude.
"Once he gets back on the field again he will show what he has shown since he's been here."

Suarez joined Liverpool from Ajax in January 2011 for £22.7m and has scored 51 goals in 96 appearances.

The forward already has experience of returning from a lengthy ban for the Reds, having served an eight-match suspension in December that year for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

Suarez will come back into the side, score a few goals, get the scouser boom cycle going again then commit some other crime that involves a long ban and **** them all over again, possibly all in the space of 90 mins, maybe even against United in the LC. Would anyone be surprised if he marks his return with a goal then wheels off with some aeroplane themed mime?

According to the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24211333

Luis Suarez: Liverpool boss yet to make decision on striker

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has not decided whether Luis Suarez will start at Manchester United but says the striker is "really champing at the bit to help the team" after his ban.

Suarez, 26, has completed his 10-match suspension for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic in April.
He could now return for Wednesday's League Cup third-round tie.

"He'll travel and we'll reflect over the next 24 hours whether he starts," Rodgers said.
Liverpool's unbeaten start to the season was ended on Saturday by Southampton, although Rodgers felt the blow of losing 1-0 at home was eased by the imminent return of the Uruguay international.
Play media

Suarez has been playing in games organised for him by the club and represented Uruguay earlier this month in World Cup qualifiers.
The striker, who was heavily linked with a move away from the club over the summer and wanted to join Arsenal, scored twice against Peru in September and Rodgers said he had no doubt the forward was ready to return.

"It has been a really difficult time for him not playing games," added the Liverpool manager.
"How he has prepared himself over the last number of weeks has been fantastic. Everyone knows the depth of his quality and his attitude.
"Once he gets back on the field again he will show what he has shown since he's been here."

Suarez joined Liverpool from Ajax in January 2011 for £22.7m and has scored 51 goals in 96 appearances.

The forward already has experience of returning from a lengthy ban for the Reds, having served an eight-match suspension in December that year for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

Oh, do **** off, Rogers.

I think most praise for Liverpool has been accompanied by an acknowledgement that their squad is paper thin beyond the first team. No coutinho and their entire passing game looks to have devolved back into the mess it was at the start of last season, and what's worse is there's no suarez to bail them out with a moment of magic and they don't even have the players to play a secondary system even if Rogers wanted to. Their tactic at this point appears to be rely on a free kick from Gerrard.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 4

Reading the Guardian website the Liverpool fans have been saying they've been playing badly all season and their prior wins were lucky. I was quite surprised by the all encompassing negativity to be honest.

Suarez will come back into the side, score a few goals, get the scouser boom cycle going again then commit some other crime that involves a long ban and **** them all over again, possibly all in the space of 90 mins, maybe even against United in the LC. Would anyone be surprised if he marks his return with a goal then wheels off with some aeroplane themed mime?

I'm not sure if there's a site that offers odds on him facing another lengthy ban this season, but if there is I'll be putting a large lump of money on it.

He's too arrogant, stupid and violent to change his ways and Liverpool is the worst place for him with their "us and them" attitude.

Rodgers on Suarez...."Having been out, Luis will be even hungrier"

luis-suarez.jpg

fair play to jordan henderson, Ali Dia and Marco Boogers got found out really quickly, but he's been getting away with it for years

They don't need a big squad that much as they not in Europe. same as the year we qualified on a thin squad

No but they need Suarez to behave himself and avoid any suspensions - Unlikely on recent history. They also need Sturridge and Coutinho to avoid any major injuries. If those 3 things happen then they are definitely contenders for top four but they are big if's.

No but they need Suarez to behave himself and avoid any suspensions - Unlikely on recent history. They also need Sturridge and Coutinho to avoid any major injuries. If those 3 things happen then they are definitely contenders for top four but they are big if's.

about as big of an if when RVP was a shoe in to get injured in his last season at Arsenal where he single handedly got them 3rd.

Reading through this thread I think a lot of people on this forum are massively underestimating Liverpool. I think the prem is probably as tight and competitive since it was formed. The top 6 is nailed on to be between Man U, Man C, chelski, The **** , Pool and us but in what order I wouldn`t like to bet. Cant see any other teams getting near the top 6 apart from Everton. The big advantage for Liverpool is that they only have the League to concentrate on up until January and the 3rd round of the FA cup starts. We have to deal with long trips in the europa and still in contention for the League cup. Still our squad should be strong enough to cope.
Must say I would swap Soldado and Defoe for Sturridge and Suarez anytime!
Mind you the amount of chances we are creating each game hopefully we will proper smash someone soon 4 or 5 nil

once again, same words were used about RVP at Arsenal.

"he'll get injured soon"
"he wont keep it up"

all we've got to do is focus on our games, focus on our results and we'll see where it takes us after 38 games.

They have a generally nice run of fixtures until December although November is a bit awkward. If they can get the points on the board, much like if we get ourpoints on the board before late November then they are really in the mix. December is a very tough month for them though - Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Hull and Spurs away with home games against teams they notoriously drop points against such as Norwich, Cardiff and then West Ham who they always beat at home.

November has away fixtures against Everton and Arsenal so plenty of scope for them to drop points before the turn of the year.

Liverpool only have the League to worry about until January, when the Cup starts. I think this will make them very strong for the fight for 4th

once again, same words were used about RVP at Arsenal.

"he'll get injured soon"
"he wont keep it up"

all we've got to do is focus on our games, focus on our results and we'll see where it takes us after 38 games.

I agree that we only have to worry about what we do but my point does still stand regardless of the RVP comparison which is a slightly different example. Suarez has been suspended numerous times for Ajax and Liverpool and for lengthy periods. RVP had injuries but I can only recall one really long term one. I think a lot is made of RVPs injuries in a pretty circumstantial way.

Back