• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think liverpool are such a dangerous team, look at the disallowed goal when down to 10 men, salad with two men on him still got a great pass to diaz who had to shoot and score past a defender on him and Vicario

But their outrage is unreal, and the attack on Udogie on his insta is disgusting - and yeah, it's Never their fault SMH... Jota anybody? was on a silly yellow and lunges just a few minutes later, got what he deserved

It was a brilliant finish by Diaz. He looks a very good player, was a big loss for them for most of last season.

Now we have a former referee claiming England should have ignored the rules and stopped the game. Keith Hackett is saying VAR should ignore the rules to improve it.

“Can’t do anything,” says England as Var. I am not going to hide behind the laws of the game here, which state that if play has been restarted (which it had) then it could not be called back to resolve the error.

England clearly is applying the laws of the game here, but that is just the wrong thing to do in this instance. There is the laws of the game and then there is context, the spirit of the game, and doing the right thing. The right thing would be to resolve the situation and correct this most basic of errors.

Blindingly claiming you cannot do anything because the laws said so is another strand to the mess.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...purs-diaz-var-darren-england-hid-behind-laws/

Herr Klopp say replay is the right thing to do, but with us letting them score. He is obviously mad, we should follow Captain Mainwarrings plan and send him a poisoned carpet to chew on when he has one of his turns.

Herr Klopp say replay is the right thing to do, but with us letting them score. He is obviously mad, we should follow Captain Mainwarrings plan and send him a poisoned carpet to chew on when he has one of his turns.
Think he said either replay, or during the previous game let them score, not both!

F7dhBgrXIAAmBrM

There is ZERO chance the game gets replayed. Would set a nasty precedent. They will change the VAR process but that’s it. Also why should we be punished for the mistakes of an official. We won the match whatever happened and we did all that we could so we shouldn’t be punished by a replay and theoretically the risk of being deducted points.

It happens to many teams that mistakes will happen. Arguably Nketiah should have been sent off against us in the NLD. Let’s petition for that to be replayed shall we?!

He’s a cry baby manager who throws his toys out when he and his team don’t get given it all.

There is ZERO chance the game gets replayed. Would set a nasty precedent. They will change the VAR process but that’s it. Also why should we be punished for the mistakes of an official. We won the match whatever happened and we did all that we could so we shouldn’t be punished by a replay and theoretically the risk of being deducted points.

It happens to many teams that mistakes will happen. Arguably Nketiah should have been sent off against us in the NLD. Let’s petition for that to be replayed shall we?!

He’s a cry baby manager who throws his toys out when he and his team don’t get given it all.
or Ben White's handball, which Son raised his hand before he shot against Romero? There'll be no end, Klopp knows what he's doing the swinehund

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2023/...-missed-the-point-over-liverpool-var-debacle/

This is the most embarrassing take I've seen amongst a long list of nonsense since Klopp's speech yesterday. Basically calls on Spurs to offer a concession - presumably in the form of a replay or offering to amend the result to a draw, if that's even possible. There have been countless instances where decisions have been found to have been incorrect after the match has finished but I don't believe any team has offered a replay - the only time I know it happened with the Goons and Sheffield United was due to a player making a 'mistake' rather than an officiating error

Last season when Wolves had a goal disallowed for offside against Liverpool which was shown to be onside post match was the perfect time for Liverpool to do the right thing and offer the replay but unsurprisingly, they kept quiet

I'm more tinkled off about it than I should be but I can't rant at home any more as the family are threatening to move out

Back