• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Every transfer is risky but Liverpool seems to make systematic and logical transfer consistently address shortcomings even if it means selling their top player. They also bring gems through their youth system frequently. Probably the best run club in the league? (Only considering football matters)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Next couple of years will tell

They have done very well to recover from that period of 6 odd years where they were below us, got themselves back into being legitimate top level. To me, they look like a slightly more successful version of our Poch team coming off the peak, midfield needs a rebuild, squad needs a refresh, VVD is not the player he was, Klopp has done his thing for 7 years now.

If they seamlessly transition to still competition then I'll give them huge credit, but that's a long way off at the moment with Chelsea punking them on every transfer

are everyone sleeping on them? they are looking back on track

We'll see. Like us, they give away the first goal a lot but look less convincing in doing it than us. Think it'll be interesting this weekend to see who scores first.

Jury is still out for me. Let's see when they have a few tough games. That defence is ropey as f**k.

We'll see. Like us, they give away the first goal a lot but look less convincing in doing it than us. Think it'll be interesting this weekend to see who scores first.

Jury is still out for me. Let's see when they have a few tough games. That defence is ropey as f**k.

They're also incredibly lucky. Expect lots of flukey wins even if they keep giving away goals.

thing is, going forward they look sooo dangerous

they are so hard to beat for us, we hardly ever do it at anfield, and I think it was Ange's interview with Gary Lineker that I realised he was a fan of the 'old' liverpool (shankly, paisley) where I got that he established the 'we don't stop' mentality, and they've shown that on the biggest stages domestically and europe over the decades.

This is the one area where I'm so excited about up against this lot on Saturday, we have to exploit their defensive frailties whilst stopping their deadly attacks. Outside of Emirates Marketing Project, the scum and us they have probably the deadliest front five when all fit

I get the ref ws poor yesterday but Liverpool fan reactions to it just proves again that the whole darling fans in the league tag they have is just rubbish. Nasty and vindictive after a loss

To be fair I've known a few scousers who support Liverpool and they've all been very reasonable about their team, it's the dreaded gloryhunters from around the country and internet mob who do the most wailing.

I get the ref ws poor yesterday but Liverpool fan reactions to it just proves again that the whole darling fans in the league tag they have is just rubbish. Nasty and vindictive after a loss
He was far from poor, if anything he was too lenient with some tackles but overall he did really well. He didn't let the fact that the bin dippers already had a player sent off sway him when it came to sending off Jota, a lot of other refs would and would have bottled that decision.

He was far from poor, if anything he was too lenient with some tackles but overall he did really well. He didn't let the fact that the bin dippers already had a player sent off sway him when it came to sending off Jota, a lot of other refs would and would have bottled that decision.
Add to that, he likely would have been told that VAR massively fudged it up on the offside. Could easily see some refs would try to "even it out". He didn't. He kept his line and was pretty consistent with his decisions.

Add to that, he likely would have been told that VAR massively fudged it up on the offside. Could easily see some refs would try to "even it out". He didn't. He kept his line and was pretty consistent with his decisions.
You could see the point after play had restarted, where someone was telling him in his ear piece that they'd fuct up, but it was too late to go back.

I thought he was fine, often bordering on lenient.

For the 1st Jota card, was there contact? I thought there was a slight bump on Udogie's foot but beer was taken.

I thought he was fine, often bordering on lenient.

For the 1st Jota card, was there contact? I thought there was a slight bump on Udogie's foot but beer was taken.
There was contact. He did a very good job if making it look accidental, almost Lamela good. But there's no reason to run across the back of a player in that situation unless you're trying to trip him.

Givent that he'd already broken up two breaks and been warned once by the ref, there was only going to be one result.

The first card was basically a card for his previous foul. He should have got the yellow for that and the ref warned him one more foul and he’d get a yellow.
Yep, I know there was a previous foul he managed to escape a booking for but I was just double-checking there was contact. Actually, I don't care particularly now that I think about it.

Back