• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

big difference there..if he never had it in the first place then it couldnt have been lost could it?

What? :lol: Are you trying to move this into a philosophical debate? If Robbie Savage takes a dump in the referee's changing room but nobody is there to smell it, does it smell?

Your point being that they wouldn't be seeing each other every day?

Thats true they will, but having one coach doing work with one group and Woy doing work with another is a way round it. all I'm trying to say is that you pick your strongest team wither you like it or not, its called being professional. You can still talk to people you dont like, its called being professional with communication. There's a guy in my work that I dont like, but one of the first people I bounce idea's off.

Odds on Rodgers being the new Liverpool manager have tumbled in the last hours and he is now the clear favorite for the job.

Really hope he stays at Swansea. Would like to see next season if he is the real deal or if he is just a " one-season wonder ".

Especially because his playing style would fit in great at Spurs and he would be one of my favourites as next Spurs manager.

Ho-ho-ho, this is all very good news for us Martinez fani-boys.

Ed: And if it's true that Whelan is going to give Marty money to spend if he stays next year, it might give us final confirmation that he can do it both with and without resources.

Has he turned them down?

Very possibly:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...o-snub-Liverpool-next-up-Brendan-Rodgers.html

DAVE WHELAN will today announce Roberto Martinez is STAYING on as Wigan manager.

And that has opened the door for SwanseaÔÇÖs Brendan Rodgers to become LiverpoolÔÇÖs next boss.

Martinez was hot favourite to replace Kenny Dalglish at Anfield and met Kop owner John W Henry last week for talks.

But Latics owner Whelan has pulled off a sensational coup in talking the Spaniard into remaining at the DW Stadium, with the promise of a huge cash injection.

That will see Martinez being given a new contract, a serious transfer kitty and fresh terms for his backroom team.

Odds on Rodgers being the new Liverpool manager have tumbled in the last hours and he is now the clear favorite for the job.

Really hope he stays at Swansea. Would like to see next season if he is the real deal or if he is just a " one-season wonder ".

Especially because his playing style would fit in great at Spurs and he would be one of my favourites as next Spurs manager.

The odds really only show the betting trends rather than the probability that he'll join. I have a feeling that both Rodgers and Martinez will rule themselves out of the running.
And that would be funny.

Has he turned them down?

Slightly hilarious if their down to their 7th or 8th choice candidate..

gBJWJ.jpg

Taken from RAWK via RedCafe:

To me, following the biblical thing, Kenny Dalglish is, and always has been, Jesus Christ. Yes, maybe there was a Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. For those read Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish in whichever order you choose. (I'd have Shanks as the Big Boy, Paisley as the Spirit, but Kenny as the Jesus figure).

4117488228_Jesus_facepalm_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Rodgers would be an idiot to go there. They don't have the players he needs for his system to work. And it will take a while get it going even if he had them.

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Looks like Roberto Martinez is Liverpool's new manager and the Brendan Rodgers stuff was wide of the mark or a smokescreen

Reds to reveal new manager on Friday

Liverpool plan to make the announcement of their new manager on Friday, ESPN understands. They have whittled their list of candidates down to Wigan's Roberto Martinez and Swansea's Brendan Rodgers, after a thorough search for the right man to replace Kenny Dalglish.

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins met Rodgers on Tuesday to discuss his future at the club, with Rodgers believed to be interested in discussing the Anfield job with the Reds' owners.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan told ESPN that his manager is back in England but he is yet to speak to him. Informed that Liverpool are keen on Rodgers, Whelan said: "I hope they sign him but I have not heard from my manager yet."

Martinez had looked the clear favourite to be named Liverpool manager but his concerns over the mooted appointment of Louis van Gaal as sporting director, and his expected control over transfers, have swung a two-horse race back towards Rodgers.

However, Jenkins has shown marked reluctance to even grant Rodgers permission to speak to Liverpool, whereas Whelan has fulfilled his pledge to Martinez to allow him to go to a big club, should he wish to do so.

Amid growing speculation, Jenkins said of Rodgers on Monday: "We would like to confirm that there has been no contact from Liverpool and nothing has changed since our previous statement on the issue."

Fed up with the procrastinations of Liverpool, Whelan has given Martinez until Thursday to make his decision. Liverpool will take the next 48 hours to finalise their plans and an announcement is expected to be delivered on Friday.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1081630/liverpool-to-reveal-new-manager-on-friday?cc=5739

Back