• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

He'd be a fool to accept a contract that doesnt' provide him with a decent severance package when he's sacked next summer. He can then go to another lower half club. Worked out pretty well for Roy.

6GNfy.jpg

Luis Su?írez re-opens Evra race row by accusing FA of victimisation

• 'It seems they had to get rid of a Liverpool player'
• Su?írez says he was suspended without 'a shred of proof'

Luis Su?írez has reopened the controversy surrounding his race row with Patrice Evra by revealing his conscience is "completely calm" over events at Anfield on 15 October last year and accusing the Football Association of wanting "to get rid of a Liverpool player".

The Uruguay forward served an eight-match suspension this year after being found guilty of racially abusing the Manchester United defender by an independent panel appointed by the FA. Su?írez and Liverpool did not appeal against the decision, despite protestations from the club over the process that led to him being charged.

Su?írez caused further problems for Liverpool and the then manager Kenny Dalglish when he refused to shake Evra's hand in the return league fixture at Old Trafford in February. That prompted a series of apologies from Liverpool, Su?írez and Dalglish, but the striker has never apologised to Evra personally for what occurred at Anfield in October and, in an interview with Russia Today, claims he has no cause to.

"The suspension, I suppose, you could call strange and unbelievable," said Su?írez. "Without a single shred of proof, they suspended me. I accepted it without saying anything obviously because they could have made [the suspension] longer and it would have just made the whole thing continue, but my conscience is completely calm, and so is that of the club and my family.

"There was not a single convincing proof that I had done any of the things they accused me of doing. I am very calm about all of it. I have played all my childhood and everyone knows that in Uruguay there is a huge black population. I had team-mates and friends of both colours all the time in the national team, in Liverpool, in Holland, where the majority [of players] are from Surinam, and I never had any problem with them.

"Holland is one of the countries in the world where there is the highest number of black players and at no point was there an issue. Well, these are the things about football. It seems to me that they had to get rid of a Liverpool player and, well, they definitely were gratified by all of this."

Liverpool's owner, Fenway Sports Group, sacked the long-serving head of communications Ian Cotton this month after a season that attracted fierce criticism of the club's handling of the Su?írez affair. The striker, however, claims his wife bore the brunt of the fallout. "She has suffered more than anyone during this," he said, and is unconcerned about the damage to his reputation or the reaction of opposition crowds.

He added: "What the English press has said about me does not interest me. What interests me is what they say about me in Uruguay and in Liverpool, and they have always been very supportive.

"After the suspension was confirmed, I was told that the fans would taunt me, they would whistle me, insult me and shout at me, but to be honest it is not something I was worried about or paid attention to. Everyone whistled me in all of the stadiums I played in all the time anyway, even before the allegation of racism. It was just the same. I tried to pay it as little attention as possible to focus on what I like to do, which is to play."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/25/luis-suarez-liverpool-patrice-evra

He feels victimised? I guess he has gotten used to playing for liverpool.

And the 'without a shred of proof'? He admitted using the words, what other proof do you need?

Suarez comes across fairly well there, except for the part about 'needing to get rid of a Liverpool player'.

As if the FA sits there and thinks 'you know what we need? To give Liverpool more reason to think that the whole world is against them. Let's fabricate a racism row and get him suspended.'

Last edited:
fudge off you buck toothed, cheating, diving, disgusting, goofy, football-ruining, racist, scummy, whining, moaning ****.

Whelan with the daily update:

"He had a very constructive meeting. They made an offer and he has agreed to consider it," Whelan said on Sky Sports.

Martinez deal all wrapped up by the sounds of it

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/102103/default.aspx

Wigan Athletic's Roberto Martinez has been "made an offer" by Liverpool's American owners who are searching for a new manager after sacking Kenny Dalglish, Wigan chairman Dave Whelan said on Friday.
"He had a very constructive meeting. They made an offer and he has agreed to consider it," Whelan said on Sky Sports.

Aww. Martinez will be good for them. I hope by considering it and not taking it outright he still isn't sure, and decides that the hassle just isn't worth it.

But I think he will be perfect, even to work under someone like Van Gaal. He has shown that he doesn't neccesarily need the DOF to get players for his system (like we needed with Jol), but that he can work out a tactical plan to get the best out of a given group of players, based on their strengths and weaknesses. I think he'll have the confidence to go in there and have a crack at the top 4, too. He has charisma and therefore it shouldn't be a problem getting the players onside. Only problem then will be the fans and living up to their expectations - but if he can get them in the top 5 at least while playing much better football they'll quickly warm to him and see the benfits of bringing him in in the first place.

Good appointment for them.

Back