• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

AtuST3fCIAAg28o.jpg

apt cuddly toy in the window.

I think it'll be a mess. A manager working under Van Gaal, recipe for disaster if you ask me.

yep, Van Gaal still wants to be a boss....FSG seem intent on fcuking up Liverpool. Great to watch

Gutted Liverpool are getting Martinez. If he could have hung on at Wigan for another year, I'd have loved him at Spurs in season 13/14.

Gutted Liverpool are getting Martinez. If he could have hung on at Wigan for another year, I'd have loved him at Spurs in season 13/14.

with FSG as his boss their is every chance he will be available next summer;)

yep, Van Gaal still wants to be a boss....FSG seem intent on fcuking up Liverpool. Great to watch

Reminds me a lot of a baseball team setup where the general manager is the boss, buys all the players, instructs the coach what to do and if he doesn't do it he's fired. It dilutes the coach's input and definitely doesn't play to Martinez' strengths.

Martinez deal all wrapped up by the sounds of it

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/102103/default.aspx

Wigan Athletic's Roberto Martinez has been "made an offer" by Liverpool's American owners who are searching for a new manager after sacking Kenny Dalglish, Wigan chairman Dave Whelan said on Friday.
"He had a very constructive meeting. They made an offer and he has agreed to consider it," Whelan said on Sky Sports.

Doesn't say "he's agreed to it", considering an offer and accepting it are two different things.

Gutted for Martinez, he is doomed to fail no matter how good he might be.

Really likeable bloke about to make a terrible decision. He will be at West brom or somewhere within a year

Rumour spreading like wildfire in NI that john henry has flown brendan rodgers to the US and is offering him a contract #lfc #manager

Lisa McAlister (@NOLAN_LISAM)

Rumour spreading like wildfire in NI that john henry has flown brendan rodgers to the US and is offering him a contract #lfc #manager

I would offer 1000/1 on that not being true. Rodgers didn't turn Liverpool down - he just said he wouldn't go through an interview process. So for him to be offered the job we'd need to believe Martinez didn't perform at interview, or rejected the FSG offer, and Henry has moved right along to offer it to Rodgers without an interview. That scenario cannot possibly be true.

My suspicion is that Martinez has turned it down...that is a 100% guess based on the fact that ANYONE working with Louis Van Gaal as their sporting director would either have to be mad or have a skin thicker than an elephant's...

I would offer 1000/1 on that not being true. Rodgers didn't turn Liverpool down - he just said he wouldn't go through an interview process. So for him to be offered the job we'd need to believe Martinez didn't perform at interview, or rejected the FSG offer, and Henry has moved right along to offer it to Rodgers without an interview. That scenario cannot possibly be true.

So you think it's true then? 8-[

I certainly hope it isn't, don't do it Brendan.

For what its worth, from what I've seen, Brendan > Martinez. Brendan edges it as he seems to be play the more "daring" footie, much in our beloved style.

Some twitter ITK **** claims Liverpool might be getting a new manager today. Yes, that's right, they MIGHT.

I read that first as John Terry has flown BR to the US, and chuckled! Can't get the JT jokes off my mind.

Liverpool's hunt for a new manager could be over after it emerged that Roberto Martinez was set to announce his future plans on Tuesday.

It is understood Wigan will hold a press conference this week in which Martinez is expected to announce whether or not he will stay at the club.

Back