• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Daglish was quality. Lethal goal threat during the decade when tHey dominated in England and in Europe. Generally their fans know a good player. I think they'd admit most of the current crop are brick.

Martinez and AVB to be interviewed, Rafa also contacted, turned down by Rodgers, Klopp and supposedly Guardiola and Capello.

The Benitez/Kenny love fest prvoes they are nothing but a cult.

Both were guilty of truely dreadful signings and wasting awful amounts of money on mediocre players.
Both played football that was truely brick to watch
Both managed to be very lucky in Cup runs early in their tenure
Both were a complete joke in interviews

it's a big gamble for rodgers. what other top jobs is he likely to be in the running for in the next few years ? no chance of either of the manchester clubs, although he's highly respected at chelsea they always go for a big foreign name and no sign of wenger going anywhere soon. that just leaves us.

If you assume he is only interested in an English job, being a fluent Spanish speaker and big fan of continental football I wouldn't be surprised if foreign jobs might appeal to hint

Liverpool should have never gone back for Dalglish, especially after a gap of 20 long years. Isn't there a unwritten rule in football which says you cannot take back your old manager or players ? I think almost all the managers and players who have gone back to their old club have been failures.

Anyway due credit for Dalglish for taking that risk. He is afterall one of the most successfull managers in Div.1/PL, winning 4 league titles with 2 different teams. Will always be thankfull to Dalglish for steering Liverpool and Blackburn to stop the ManU domination in the early 1990s.

AtRuDUrCIAES29s.jpg

just seen a liverpool commercial on Fox Soccer here in Tennessee. Just makes me sick. Whatd they finish this year? 7th? 8th? It just ticks me off that they get so much pub from being good a millenia ago. screw them.

Lets Go Bayern!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a big gamble for rodgers. what other top jobs is he likely to be in the running for in the next few years ? no chance of either of the manchester clubs, although he's highly respected at chelsea they always go for a big foreign name and no sign of wenger going anywhere soon. that just leaves us.

You answered yourself there.

We are a more attractive seat than Liverpool. All there's to it.

How is this for a touch of irony: We lose out on CL today due to Liverpool cry-babies who forced a rulechange in order to get CL as last years champions. AS we do so, we push them down the list, forcing them out in an extra Europa League-qualification round this year...

De Boer: "I am honored by the request (LFC), but I only just started with Ajax"

So it's either Martinez or Rafa, as everyone else are turning them down?

Guillem 'I talk gonad*s' Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

Another manager approached by LFC: Frank de Boer (@frankronald1970). He said no but this is the calibre FSG is looking for. FSG might insist

Rafa Benitez has not been approached by Liverpool and I believe there is no plan to do it for now

There seems to be a general agreement among scouser ITKs that they have already appointed Txiki Bergaristain as DoF, but won't make it public until a manager is hired.

Spirit of Shankly, who led the protests against the former regime of Tom Hicks and George Gillett, has written to principal owner John W Henry and chairman Tom Werner.

As the search for a manager continues the group has asked for some clear direction and communication from Fenway Sports Group to dispel the growing perception among some fans that the club is "in disarray".

The group's letter stated: "It may be that yourselves and the board of Liverpool Football Club have a vision you are working towards.

"It may be that you have implemented a strategy to deliver that vision and decisions are being made to work towards this.

"However, from the outside where supporters find themselves once again, it looks like a football club in disarray.

"Confusion and chaos seems to reign and no one is coming out of this with much credit, particularly the football club's image and brand.

"We need clear and pro-active communication, a confident message about the club's plans that breeds confidence amongst supporters that we are moving in the right direction.

"Instead, we have silence and a lack of information or understanding on decisions being made."

The letter makes reference to the worst days of Hicks and Gillett's tenure when fans felt they had no voice as decisions were taken by American owners who had no representative based at the club on a local level.

"As supporters we have seen all too clearly what a lack of communication from absentee owners leads to," it added.

"Ultimately supporters remain in the dark once again about the plans for this football club moving forward.

"We find ourselves experiencing d?®j?á vu, where boardroom decisions lead to more questions than they answer.

"We ask that you speak with supporters - engage with a true representative cross section of supporters and work with supporters to provide solutions to our current problems."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9282211/Liverpool-owner-John-W-Henry-challenged-by-supporters-union-Spirit-of-Shankly-over-failure-to-communicate.html

it'd be a disaster for an up and coming manager to go to Liverpool right now

unless you can provide them with top 4 finishes you're gonna be out on your arse after a couple of seasons. when you look at the teams above them and the fact they have just signed a load of average players for lots of money that you are going to be expected to make a team out of then that task looks nigh on impossible - it'd be professional suicide to go there right now.

Back