• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I find the most annoying thing about Liverpool and United "fans" is most I've met are from London or South East, apologies to non London fans, but there are plenty of local teams to support in this region. I think it's a trend which started with televised games, before that the only team I every remember having any form of support in London was United who had a national sympathy after the air crash.

I find the most annoying thing about Liverpool and United "fans" is most I've met are from London or South East, apologies to non London fans, but there are plenty of local teams to support in this region. I think it's a trend which started with televised games, before that the only team I every remember having any form of support in London was United who had a national sympathy after the air crash.

I was up in Manchester for work yonks back and got a ticket in the Pompey end for the FA Cup which Pompey won, they sang "we are going to Wembley, you live in Camberley" which made me chuckle

Everton fans are sound
Yes, because they've suffered genuine pain, like the rest of us.
Pool don't seem to suffer genuine pain; even when they are not in the top 6 they are always convinced they will bounce back, and often do.

I talk to Pool fans who live near me and they still have this utter arrogance and assuredness that they will win and will come good; they don't seem to understand the true pain of being a football fan.

Pool don't seem to suffer genuine pain; even when they are not in the top 6 they are always convinced they will bounce back, and often do.

I talk to Pool fans who live near me and they still have this utter arrogance and assuredness that they will win and will come good; they don't seem to understand the true pain of being a football fan.
Got to credit them for that belief
Said it before but if we had that …wow

Whatever we say about this lot, you have respect the fact that Klopp built a great team. I mean we talk about how good Arteta’s Arsenal have been this season. But let’s not forget Arsenal lost all 3 games against city. Liverpool, in their pomp, regularly smashed city all over the place. Plus Klopp has won everything domestically at a time when City have been dominant. Of course, Klopp has been backed well, but nonetheless I have a begrudging respect for the guy even allowing for how annoying he is.

If he’s been our manager we’d worship him.

(Although I can’t stand the fudger.)

In fairness, look at their trophy cabinet/history since Shankley gave them life.

He really does think he is some sort of baller
I do think it's funny he can't even get into England squads and I read that is purely down to his arrogance and attitude

that's not fair, its also because he's brick

he's a defender that's terrible at defending

Jurgen Klopp has been suspended from the touchline for two matches and fined £75,000 following media comments that he made after Liverpool’s Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 30 April 2023.

The first match of the manager’s touchline ban is effective immediately and the second is suspended until the end of the 2023/24 season on the condition that he does not commit any further breaches of FA Rule E3 in the meantime.

Jurgen Klopp admitted that his comments regarding the match referee during post-match media interviews constitute improper conduct as they imply bias, question the integrity of the referee, are personal, offensive, and bring the game into disrepute.

An independent Regulatory Commission imposed these sanctions following a subsequent hearing and its written reasons can be seen below.

Jurgen Klopp suspended (thefa.com)

Jurgen Klopp has been suspended from the touchline for two matches and fined £75,000 following media comments that he made after Liverpool’s Premier League game against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 30 April 2023.

The first match of the manager’s touchline ban is effective immediately and the second is suspended until the end of the 2023/24 season on the condition that he does not commit any further breaches of FA Rule E3 in the meantime.

Jurgen Klopp admitted that his comments regarding the match referee during post-match media interviews constitute improper conduct as they imply bias, question the integrity of the referee, are personal, offensive, and bring the game into disrepute.

An independent Regulatory Commission imposed these sanctions following a subsequent hearing and its written reasons can be seen below.

Jurgen Klopp suspended (thefa.com)

It appears Herr Klopp says he will only pay the fine if the money goes to a good cause, can't believe the arrogance of this man, think I'll try this next time I get a parking fine.

Back