• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

But I thought Liverpool didn’t have any “selfish” unvaccinated players that (to quote Klopp) “are a constant threat for all of us.” and that he would never sign to keep the rest of the squad safe.

It’s almost like a football manager shouldn’t lecture the wider public on topics not related to football (remember those days!)

Did you say the same about our ECL cancellation implementation? We didn't even ask, we just did it.
Just admit it - you're bitter.

The thing is though Klopp ranted for ages how postponements are unfair and teams should get vaccinated and follow rules to prevent outbreaks, with possible punishments.

Klopp even complained to the press how he had to touch a chair during our Press Conference…

So, there is some amusement that they still caught covid (I.e everything he was saying was gonad*s, it’s nobody fault if you catch it) and hypocrisy that they’re looking to postpone at the first opportunity.

But I thought Liverpool didn’t have any “selfish” unvaccinated players that (to quote Klopp) “are a constant threat for all of us.” and that he would never sign to keep the rest of the squad safe.

It’s almost like a football manager shouldn’t lecture the wider public on topics not related to football (remember those days!)

They need to be extra careful with all those asthma sufferers. Could be lethal.

Quel surprise. And now Liverpool fans are moaning they have to play the home leg first losing the advantage they originally had of the 2nd leg being at Anfield.

ffs, never happy. I'm sure Orient are over the moon with this decision. One rule for one...and all that

What he was saying was right. You're onto him because he said he doesn't want unvaccinated players. I agree with him. Vaccinate and get on with it. What needs to change is how rules and protocols are implemented versus testing requirements. Already we've seen a shift today to LF testing and no PCR requirements.I think that because Klopp actually says something more often than not, he is an easy target. We should be thanking him as it complicates the Gooner before they play us.

p.s. I am not sure if you intended the meaning but it could look like you're saying players/staff got it because they maybe were not vaccinated? This is clearly not true. Vaccination mitigates the effects of Covid19 to a place of extreme mildness, you can obviously still get it. I am tripled up, I got it and sailed through.

What he was saying was right. You're onto him because he said he doesn't want unvaccinated players. I agree with him. Vaccinate and get on with it. What needs to change is how rules and protocols are implemented versus testing requirements. Already we've seen a shift today to LF testing and no PCR requirements.I think that because Klopp actually says something more often than not, he is an easy target. We should be thanking him as it complicates the Gooner before they play us.

p.s. I am not sure if you intended the meaning but it could look like you're saying players/staff got it because they maybe were not vaccinated? This is clearly not true. Vaccination mitigates the effects of Covid19 to a place of extreme mildness, you can obviously still get it. I am tripled up, I got it and sailed through.

It's one less games for the gooners to play before us.

But they now play a day later and will have a second-leg to think about a few days after us. Trust me, they'd have wanted to play this one now.

Second leg (now first) was always that day. Yes the second leg they have to think about. But lets face it cl place is priority.

Back