• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool Covid outbreak was 'a lot of false positives'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59931656
Wow. It feels like this has only be revealed due to some annoyance that these fake positives couldn’t play in the FA Cup.

2 follow up questions from me:

1 as the fa cup game went ahead with the same covid absentees, does this mean the rule isn’t so much whether you have enough available players, it’s whether you fancy the impact of the missing players is negated by the quality of the opposition? As you can either field a team if you can’t?

2 would an independent pcr not be the minimum to confirm a player has it, if these are false positives on these that presents quite a big issue for anyone using them?

*not to you @Juicebox, I just can’t believe the front of Victimpool on this

Wow. It feels like this has only be revealed due to some annoyance that these fake positives couldn’t play in the FA Cup.

2 follow up questions from me:

1 as the fa cup game went ahead with the same covid absentees, does this mean the rule isn’t so much whether you have enough available players, it’s whether you fancy the impact of the missing players is negated by the quality of the opposition? As you can either field a team if you can’t?

2 would an independent pcr not be the minimum to confirm a player has it, if these are false positives on these that presents quite a big issue for anyone using them?

*not to you @Juicebox, I just can’t believe the front of Victimpool on this
3 Was it a complete coincidence that this happened when your two best players were off to AFCON?

Sorry anti-scouters/Liverpool haters/conspiracists...this is absolutely possible.

I have been in several bubbles over the last couple of years. One time, towards the end of 2020, four people tested positive despite not having left the bubble for over two weeks. They were re-tested and two days later found to be negative. Another time, virtually the whole bubble came back positive, tests were done again, no cases (in each scenario there were no symptoms). I got a negative PCR at Xmas despite my rapid flow being positive, the lab actually re-ran the SAME PCR test which had been negative and it came up positive. I have written of my minimal symptoms elsewhere. I think people digging into Liverpool trying to bend the rules here is classic conspiratorial guff.

It’s possible, but look who it is, that club has spent its entire existence cheating and manipulating the governing bodies into giving them preferential treatment.

Sorry anti-scouters/Liverpool haters/conspiracists...this is absolutely possible.

I have been in several bubbles over the last couple of years. One time, towards the end of 2020, four people tested positive despite not having left the bubble for over two weeks. They were re-tested and two days later found to be negative. Another time, virtually the whole bubble came back positive, tests were done again, no cases (in each scenario there were no symptoms). I got a negative PCR at Xmas despite my rapid flow being positive, the lab actually re-ran the SAME PCR test which had been negative and it came up positive. I have written of my minimal symptoms elsewhere. I think people digging into Liverpool trying to bend the rules here is classic conspiratorial guff.
Brilliant! Now do a positive obituary for Jimmy Savile. :D

We did a better job v Southampton when there were a lot of complaints about our play. I don't understand why teams don't stick a CB up front and pump balls in the box constantly, bit like Liverpool did for the last five. That kind of exhausting concentration for defenders with aerial balls leads to mistakes.

Last edited:
Back