• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Living where I do I know a lot of Liverpool fans, and the amount who are waxing lyrical about Jordan Henderson because he stared at Diego Costa is embarrassing. People think this is what is needed to replace the man who has carried the club for a decade

I put a bullseye on liverpool to win the FA cup last week. I saw happening the same way everyone gave up and let UTD win the league on Ferguson leaving.. Same with Gerrard.

I cannot believe what has happened today in terms of teams going out.

Brendan Rodgers rocks up to a bank and when he’s called over to the teller, he says,
"Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

The teller replied,
"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Brendan said,
"Truthfully, I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I’m the boss of the greatest football club in the world."

The teller said,
"Yes sir, I know who you are... but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks,because of impostors, forgers, and requirements of the legislation etc, I must insist on confirming your ID."

Brendan said,
“Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they’ll tell you.
Everybody knows who I am, I'm on the Telly a lot"

The teller said,
"I’m sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Getting a bit agitated and sporting his best scowl, he snapped,
“C'mon woman, I’m urging you, please, to cash this cheque.."

The teller said,
"Look sir, here is an example of what we can do.
One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods, he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup.
With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID.
He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup.
With that shot we cashed his cheque.
So, Sir, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Brendan stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank... there’s nothing that comes to my mind.
I can't think of a single thing.
I have absolutely no idea what to do... and I don't have a clue."

With a big smile, the teller said, "Will that be large or small notes, Mr Rodgers?"

I thought joe Allen was their best player now, or as the dipper fans refer to him, the Welsh xavi

Last edited:
27 February: Chelsea - Liverpool, 28 February: Sheffield United - Tottenham
31 January: Liverpool - West Ham, West Brom - Tottenham
4 February: Bolton - Liverpool
7 February: Everton - Liverpool, Tottenham - Arsenal
10 February: Liverpool - Tottenham
14 February: FA Cup 5th round?
19 February: Liverpool - Besiktas, Tottenham - Fiorentina
22 February: Southampton - Liverpool, Tottenham - West Ham
26 February: Besiktas - Liverpool, Fiorentina - Tottenham

Lazar Markovic has been handed a four-game ban from European football following his red card against Basel in December.

The Liverpool winger was sent off in his side’s final Champions League group game for catching Behrang Safari in the face with a flick of his hand.

Markovic has been given an extra game on top of the normal three-match ban for violent conduct because he was sent off playing for Benfica in a Europa League match last May.

Markovic had already been substituted in the Europa League semi-final against Juventus but was sent off by Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg for his part in a touchline fracas. The red card meant the 20-year-old missed the final against Sevilla, which the Spanish side won on penalties.

Liverpool opted not to appeal Uefa’s decision and Markovic will miss both legs of the last-32 Europa League clash against Besiktas, the first of which is at Anfield on Thursday, as well as the home and away last-16 matches should the Reds progress.

Markovic’s dismissal against Basel was one element of a thoroughly disappointing night for the club, with a 1-1 draw not enough to see them progress to the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Manager Brendan Rodgers was unhappy with the red card, saying after the match: “I thought the sending off was a really disappointing decision by the referee. Lazar Markovic gets sent off for that – his fingernail barely touches the nose of the defender and the defender is the guy who should be looked at for his reaction.”

B-wz3xOW8AASRYC.jpg

They have quite a few players missing tonight. Hopefully Besiktas can knock them out. Although I wouldn't be too devastated with them having to play a couple more games.

They have quite a few players missing tonight. Hopefully Besiktas can knock them out. Although I wouldn't be too devastated with them having to play a couple more games.
Yeah a few extra games would not help them but my preference would be to see the back of them. Firstly they are a decent enough team and might win it!!! But more importantly, I just like to see them loose.

Well at least there's a silver lining for the evening. ITV ditched us for Liverpool and now they can't have either.

thank fudge for that, UEFA must have forgotten to tell the ref to make sure captain marvellous continued his farewell tour around Europe

Back