• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

oh dear, oh dear oh dear!

perhaps Brendan & Woy can carry him to get some medical treatment!

'to me Woy'

'to you Brendan'

images.jpg

I'm a Liverpool fan but my wife and her whole family are Spurs fans...so I've popped on here every now and then and I'm wondering why you seem to hate us/Liverpool so much!?!

I like Spurs I think your struggled badly since Harry left Bale covered over problems...

We seem to be having the same problems with losing Suarez but if we had Studge fit will be fine. It all came together when we beat you's but since then where struggled badly.

@Himanshu_Lfc: Brendan Rodgers has bought 25 players since becoming Liverpool manager for £212,380,000.. Jury still out on most
B0VfTgYCcAEMbNy.jpg

apart from that miss of course, balotelli just doesn;t look happy, he's the classic case of needing an arm around him, rodgers isnt that sort of guy, his prescence could really destabilise Liverpool

Didi Hamman says the Madrid players will be really intimidated by the Anfield atmosphere hahahaha

Last time I saw him he was coming out of a toilet in Liverpool with a face covered in gear

I'm a Liverpool fan but my wife and her whole family are Spurs fans...so I've popped on here every now and then and I'm wondering why you seem to hate us/Liverpool so much!?!

I like Spurs I think your struggled badly since Harry left Bale covered over problems...

We seem to be having the same problems with losing Suarez but if we had Studge fit will be fine. It all came together when we beat you's but since then where struggled badly.

Howdy, I think a lot of comes down to how a vast majority of your fans act, its like some sort of cult and highly cringeworthy, they feel you deserve success just because you USED to be good, also the amount of absolutely tosh Rodgers speaks on a regaulr basis helps, plus the permanent media love in annoys too

For me it goes back to going to school with a load of glory hunting southern Liverpool fans.

Rogers is such a twit, bloody annoying how he's happy to say he's 'taking the short term hit' this season because of all the upheaval with their players. However he's willing to pretty much laugh at us and accuse us of having no strategy when the same thing happened to us last year. Tool.

Howdy, I think a lot of comes down to how a vast majority of your fans act, its like some sort of cult and highly cringeworthy, they feel you deserve success just because you USED to be good, also the amount of absolutely tosh Rodgers speaks on a regaulr basis helps, plus the permanent media love in annoys too

For me it goes back to going to school with a load of glory hunting southern Liverpool fans.
Sitting down at football matches.

You're all ***** forever for that.

Back