• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The change in the back pass rule was to stop them boring out a one nil lead too.
Is there no end to their *****ness?

I hear Hitler was a Liverpool fan, and that Kenny Dalglish invented gang rape*

*May not be true if you are legal counsel for Kenny the ****wit.

Ehh?????? Please tell me more.....

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/the-joey-barton-v-dietmar-hamman-twitter-war-the-best-tweets/

Please ignore the GHod awful grammar that is within the link.

There were always rumours around Liverpool about Didi being a cokehead when he was a player(along with a few other players), but I always thought that they were just rumours. Barton calls him out on it and nothing happened, not proof in any way but certainly adds some more fuel to the flame.

PAY-Liverpool-v-Real-Madrid.jpg

Facing the current holders can be a tough ask.

B0k00T5IMAANCSw.jpg

Mario Balotelli has two months to prove he has a future at Liverpool or see Brendan Rodgers accept that his £16m gamble has not worked out and use the January transfer window to buy a more reliable goalscorer. “We brought in the player to give him a chance and we will continue to do that,” Rodgers said. “He is working hard to try to fit into the team ethos here but only time will tell. We will see come January what the team needs.”

What happened to all that strategy and planning?

I have seen a rumour that Rodgers didn't want him, but he got signed anyway to appease the fans with a big name.

I have seen a rumour that Rodgers didn't want him, but he got signed anyway to appease the fans with a big name.

Didn't he come out openly and tell journos in the early part of the summer when rumours first started that "I can assure you we will not be signing Balotelli?" :-k

Mario Balotelli has two months to prove he has a future at Liverpool or see Brendan Rodgers accept that his £16m gamble has not worked out and use the January transfer window to buy a more reliable goalscorer. “We brought in the player to give him a chance and we will continue to do that,” Rodgers said. “He is working hard to try to fit into the team ethos here but only time will tell. We will see come January what the team needs.”

What happened to all that strategy and planning?

Rodgers is a cretin for those comments.

I get Balotelli appears to be a bit of a loose cannon but jeez i hate the way everyone jumps on him. He's an easy target for sure and deserves a lot of the criticism that is labelled at him but it seems it's so easy for people to blame him or turn on him (even people that are meant to be close to him).

Agreed, essentially all balotelli has done wrong at Liverpool is not play well and everyone's jumping on him including his own manager! Had he been playing ok and scored 3 or 4 goals already this season then nothing would have been said about that shirt swap, it's like the club itself is looking for excuses to get rid of him now!

Balotelli has become a spacegoat, done so by the press initially, and now the fans are falling for it.

Did Balotelli misjudge a header and allow Benzema to score? No, Glen Johnson did

Did Balotelli leave Ronaldo to run through the midfield and score? No, Steven Gerrard did

Does Balotelli have any idea how to gel the new signings that were bought under the new 'strategy'? No, but neither does Brendan Rodgers, and no one has criticised him so far.

Balotelli has become a spacegoat, done so by the press initially, and now the fans are falling for it.

Did Balotelli misjudge a header and allow Benzema to score? No, Glen Johnson did

Did Balotelli leave Ronaldo to run through the midfield and score? No, Steven Gerrard did

Does Balotelli have any idea how to gel the new signings that were bought under the new 'strategy'? No, but neither does Brendan Rodgers, and no one has criticised him so far.

All true, but does Balotelli make wrong decisions on the pitch 95% of the time? I think the answer is yes and that is one of the key reasons he is under the cross-hair. Incidentally I do think he is a spacegoat for other failings in the team and management and I do have some degree of sympathy for him for that, but IMO he really is the architect of his own misfortune.

agreed.

balotellis problem is that he is similar to berbatov. his style of play is one that many seem to dislike, and so he becomes an easy spacegoat. liverpool have been relatively poor this season, because their players arent very good. its that simple imo

Back