• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

he's arguably the perfect forward for arsenal, I can see why they are interested, i'd be surprised if they paid that large a fee solely as thats not wengers MO

if I were Rodgers though i'd drive him down there myself, 50m in the bank and the clubs second biggest problem off your hands, as brilliant as he obviously is they could still find the back of the net when he was suspended, I don't think he would be anywhere as big a loss to them as Bale would be to us

Yep. He's practically burnt his bridges at Liverpool now so there's almost no reason not to sell him now. Hopefully it is Real Madrid that take him rather than Arsenal.

2nd biggest problem? What's their biggest?

It wouldnt surprise me after all this if Suarez ended up at somewhere like Zenit and is forgotten about.

So this is usually the time of the year when some Spurs fans start bricking themselves that Liverpool will finish above us and how this year they will get their act together and become a threat again etc.

That's probably because loads of deluded scousers have made that bet.

Yup and its started me thinking that I'll be backing against Liverpool a LOT this season. Always good value and the games that they drop points in are often so predictable.

amazing isn't it, in a recession yet enough cash goes through the bookies on outlandish bets to skew the whole market

They had the former MD, Christian Purslow on Sky Sports earlier and I actually laughed out loud when they had his take on the Suarez saga. He started talking about Arsenal being favourites for 4th which is fair enough, they have managed it the last few seasons but that it made no sense when Liverpool, who are currently favourites for 5th to sell to a team favourites for 4th.

What is wrong with these people? What on earth makes Liverpool more favourable to finish higher than Spurs?! Just total braindeadness from someone tryng to curry favour.

Having said that, I am quite pleased that all the so called experts expect us to to be nowhere near 4th come next May. That is just fine with me, we can go about our season quietly and just tearing up the predictions piece by piece as it happens.

:lol:

brn3rrqciaa-n5821aj4.jpg

So did we ever find out who was in Brenton's envelopes? (Suarez, Suarez and Suarez?)

They were empty of course just a silly psychological tactic. I can see the players seeing through his empty flimflam the second time around and the team completely falling apart over the course of the season.

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

Liverpool's Raheem Sterling charged with common assault

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/09/raheem-sterling-charged-with-assault

Raheem Sterling to go on trial charged with assaulting girlfriend
• Liverpool winger denies charge in court
• 18-year-old arrested and held in cells for the night

The Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling will go on trial after being charged with common assault. Sterling appeared in court on Friday after being arrested for assaulting his 20-year-old partner Shana Halliday.

The 18-year-old was arrested at around 10.30pm on Thursday and held in custody overnight following an incident in the Page Moss area of Merseyside. He was subsequently charged with common assault and faced Liverpool magistrates' court on Friday before heading to training at the club's Melwood complex.

Sterling entered a not guilty plea when the charges were put to him. He will now face a trial in September.

Sterling is due to travel with Liverpool to Dublin on Friday for Saturday's friendly against Celtic at the Arriva Stadium. He is also in Roy Hodgson's England Under-21 squad for the match with Scotland at Bramall Lane next Tuesday. A Liverpool spokesperson said: "Raheem has denied the charges and as the case is ongoing, we will not be making any further comment at this time."

A spokeman for Merseyside police confirmed: "Merseyside police can confirm an 18-year-old man was arrested and subsequently charged with assault following an incident last night (Thursday, August 8) in Page Moss. Raheem Sterling, 18, of Woolton, was charged with Section 39 Common Assault."

According to the Liverpool Echo, Sterling was seen hand in hand with Miss Halliday in Liverpool city centre on Thursday afternoon.

The former retail assistant was crowned the winner of England's Top Model of the World pageant earlier this year.

It's not just them, Sky still talk Liverpool up as if they are the 2nd best team in England.

According to the Scousers, all the media hate them and especially SKY. All part of the FootballFergie Association conspiracy to keep Liverpool down and deny them the titles that are rightfully theirs.

Back