• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Another day another season nearing and still even more ****ish than I ever thought was possible.

He's officially Wantaway Luis Suarez.

Telly, Daily Mail, others all quoting his interview with Uruguayan TV saying he wants out of Liverpool. Tired of being hammered by the media, hounded constantly by paparazzi.

Moving to Real Madrid will certainly help with that. :rolleyes:

He actually called his negative press over the bite "the straw that broke camels back".

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Once a c***, always a c***.

Suarez.gif

Still, it's not always his fault.

suarez.gif

Suarez reminds me of Uday Hussein. A really goofy c***

Good riddance, i normally don't like seeing the Premier league lose world class players but it will be a better league without him, total scum.

If he does leave it can go one of two ways. Liverpool fans can finally see him as the rest of the country does, as a gifted player, but a complete tosser, or they can now claim the press hounded put their best player to continue their victimisation of the club

philip says May 27, 2013 10:16am

I heard that Man U got Moyes because they could not get Pulis who is a better coach of the kick and run style.

LFC will beat you all next season with quality and finesse as yet not seen by any club in the prem. YNWA

If he does leave it can go one of two ways. Liverpool fans can finally see him as the rest of the country does, as a gifted player, but a complete tosser, or they can now claim the press hounded put their best player to continue their victimisation of the club

Hmm now let me think which way that choice would go :-k

They actually play better without him, and it's not like he's ever available for more than two-thirds of the season. If I were Liverpool I'd drive him down to Spain for anything approaching 50m.

That'd mean we have to move faster with our own targets though, since we tend to compete in the same market. Hopefully his transfer saga lasts the whole summer.

With Suarez they are most definitely a one-man team, but not in a good way. He will always try to do everything himself, as shown by the ridiculous amount of times he's failed with dribbling attempts or shot wide off target.

I wonder how long it will be before Liverpool fans try to claim this is supreme management by Rodgers to maximise the value of a player who they don't really want and that despite all the goals and assists he's actually not as good as Sturridge anyway.

oh, and ynwa obviously

Back