• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Re: OT - Brendan Rodgers

Yeah but everyone looks like a taco when having to do these sort of docs.

Get a camera to follow our lives and im sure we'd all cringe at ourselves. They are only gonna show the bits that will get a reaction from viewers.

An excellent point to be fair...

Mostly they do yeah but I saw a good one on Bobby Robson when he was fit and well and managed Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

fudge me that man had a busy day, and still managed to be nice to every single person he met. That was a real eye opener for me to the massive responsibilities a manager has in a big club beyond football.

Different era and a class, class act wasn't he? Superb.

Never forget thinking 'will Liverpool ever lose all of this?'. It was 1986. The answer was yes. They lost it all.

Incredible really...I remember thinking myself that it would continue forever...I now find myself wondering the same about Man U? Of course money is the factor which buys clubs immortality now I suppose...

I was always of the unpopular opinion that he came across as a prentious taco and this "Being Liverpool FC" program has confirmed it for me. "The players are my kids"? wtf., relaxation and meditation classes designed to introduce techniques for dealing with the stresses of club football.....followed by a bird telling the players to put their right leg on their inner thigh and if they lose their balance no big deal...wtf?

The reincarnation of Eileen Drewery.

546215_10152134152955327_198732268_n.jpg

Incredible really...I remember thinking myself that it would continue forever...I now find myself wondering the same about Man U? Of course money is the factor which buys clubs immortality now I suppose...

Although some clubs have held onto positions of power and tradition and silverware for several decades, actual dominance comes and goes in cycles if at all. Liverpool had their time. Not sure anyone is going to quite dominate like that again. Well, aside from Utd who are just about hanging on now.

An absolute gent.

I remember after Atouba scored early season a while back up there and we heard he'd been tin-tacked outside the ground as we were leaving. Spent the walk into the city centre talking with disbelieving Geordies, none of us able to fathom WTF was going on for that to have happened. His presence in the game was under-estimated. Sorely missed is Sir Bobby...

Back