• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Do you understand that he’s been injured? Not even a conference side would start an unfit player recovering from injury.

If in 3-4 weeks time he’s still on the bench getting 5 minutes then there’s a discussion to be had, but really bizarre to be upset about it now.
Because he may as well have stayed here during his recovery and continued to adapt to life in England?

Instead he get's uprooted again to sit on the bench in Spain. What are we expecting to happen when he returns?

If he starts getting regular opportunities I won't be miffed, but the whole thing feels like poor planning at the moment

Because he may as well have stayed here during his recovery and continued to adapt to life in England?

Instead he get's uprooted again to sit on the bench in Spain. What are we expecting to happen when he returns?

If he starts getting regular opportunities I won't be miffed, but the whole thing feels like poor planning at the moment
I think the fact Scarlett couldn’t be loaned out again played an issue in it. Would have been too many players for that one CF position. I reckon he’ll get WAY more minutes at Sevilla than he would have got for us. We’ll see though I guess, but certainly nothing to be worried about at the moment, we’ll know more by the end of the month.

I see we are still top with 2 games in hand
We play Arse anal Friday night
They are right behind us in third, with Wet Spam second
Hope we put a strong team out

26 teams in the league... we've only played 13 games this season... only a few games left I think... all very strange how it works!

Swiss? Like the cl format next season.

No idea how it works. Even playing fm. For a few seasons.

I see we are still top with 2 games in hand
We play Arse anal Friday night
They are right behind us in third, with Wet Spam second
Hope we put a strong team out

26 teams in the league... we've only played 13 games this season... only a few games left I think... all very strange how it works!

Going to be difficult finish to season, both regular CB's out, most experienced defensive midfield (Craig and Foster-Lyons) transfered and keeper suspended leaves defence vulnerable. The transfer of ball from defence to attack is a lot slower without those players.

Back