• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

According to whoscored he has 6 league starts for Plymouth.

Obviously impossible to know from the outside what went into that decision. For me, from the outside, I agree that it's a bit of a gamble, but it also seems like a good decision to make.

More of a risk/reward, or upside/downside type thing for me. And potential upsides and downsides with both decisions. Seems like a solid decision to "gamble" that a clearly talented player would be able to and benefit from a step up.

Fair points, I had it in my head that he'd started a couple and then got dropped so I was perhaps being a tad dramatic!

I wonder how it's gone in terms of other times players have gone out on loan, then recalled to be loaned out to a higher level in January. I guess Tanganga has done the opposite of that and it seems to be going well at Millwall so far, which is nice to see.

I guess they felt that Devine had proved himself a level above Port Vale, he was doing really well and Spurs were confident he was good enough for League One, so wanted to test him in the Champo, ahead of playing for a Prem team next year if if if everything went swimmingly.

Veliz an unused sub on Monday.. That's a reduction from 3 minute cameos so far. Still boggling my mind as to why we went him out there.

Veliz an unused sub on Monday.. That's a reduction from 3 minute cameos so far. Still boggling my mind as to why we went him out there.

Scarlett had come back and couldn't be loaned again. Son and richie playing in the position with werner also brought in. We must have felt he'd get more time there. He was injured at the time aswell.

Scarlett had come back and couldn't be loaned again. Son and richie playing in the position with werner also brought in. We must have felt he'd get more time there. He was injured at the time aswell.

Richalison should be back in the squad today, so he might not even make the bench for us at the moment.

He just needs to work hard to get his chances

Thanks Chris Chrissi Chrissivad, much appreciated.
Do you use a website or app where you can simply select the teams you want to follow?

Thanks Chris Chrissi Chrissivad, much appreciated.
Do you use a website or app where you can simply select the teams you want to follow?

Fotmob app
You can follow teams and players.
Then you can get notifications on line ups, if a player scores, assist, carded, subbed on or off.

So easy to keep track of our loan players.

Back