• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

I think Craig got Motm for Doncaster.
They won 1-0 and he wasn't the goal scorer, or got the assist.

Phillips and Devine both came off the bench in their game.

Emile Heskey's son!

Looks like it was a tight game with chances for both sides.
One of our best, Tyrese Hall scoring a good goal for us.
Our best (Mikey Moore) unfit to take part.
And the freekick in the final minute which City scored from, was never a freekick.
Presumably City are one of the best teams around.

Last edited:
Fine, I just wouldn't get too carried away about it.. Moussa Sissoko probably did brick like this in training all the time.

I agree with you. We, or a large portion of the fan base anyway, tend to hype up all our young players and often for no good reason. Just pointing out there's a reason the opposition looks terrible, it's because they are.

I agree with you. We, or a large portion of the fan base anyway, tend to hype up all our young players and often for no good reason. Just pointing out there's a reason the opposition looks terrible, it's because they are.
Tend to agree with you both, not sure on Sissoko. I actually ended up liking him as well.

Reactions: jrh
Back