• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Lankshear got a hattrick for the U18s earlier, but Spam managed to come from behind and get 4 goals, to remain top

Who was the young lad from last year, short stocky fella that everyone on twitter was baying for to come into the squad. For life of me can't remember his name, so sorry it doesn't help, have had a look through the site but can't see anyone that resembles him or a name that clicks, was almost Turkish looking

Who was the young lad from last year, short stocky fella that everyone on twitter was baying for to come into the squad. For life of me can't remember his name, so sorry it doesn't help, have had a look through the site but can't see anyone that resembles him or a name that clicks, was almost Turkish looking

Markanday? He joined blacburn and got injured.

Anyone know how Alfie Devine’s been doing this season?

Him, Austin and Spence were the spare players in the squad on Monday in case someone went down sick etc late. Assume therefore Conte must rate him somewhat

There's always the debate with players of his age though about whether its better to loan them out so that they're playing, or better staying at Spurs training under better standard of coaches and alongside better players. Can't help but feel that he's had a decent of the latter and now that he's 18 could do with a loan somewhere in Jan, ideally with us signing a creative midfielder so that we don't need to hang on to him from Jan

Him, Austin and Spence were the spare players in the squad on Monday in case someone went down sick etc late. Assume therefore Conte must rate him somewhat

There's always the debate with players of his age though about whether its better to loan them out so that they're playing, or better staying at Spurs training under better standard of coaches and alongside better players. Can't help but feel that he's had a decent of the latter and now that he's 18 could do with a loan somewhere in Jan, ideally with us signing a creative midfielder so that we don't need to hang on to him from Jan

It's better playing i'd say. They've been training since they were kids. Need experience.

It's better playing i'd say. They've been training since they were kids. Need experience.

Exactly this and TBH they don't train that regular with the first team so spend their time under the youth coaches not the world class ones on offer in the first team.

Go out on loan and get that feel for pressure and having fans baying for you...

Danny Cowley has left Portsmouth. Wonder if we will be happy leaving Scarlett there.

They haven't won a league game since Oct I think, was definitely coming. I forgot about Scarlett, They started the season well then it all fell apart it seems.

Danny Cowley has left Portsmouth. Wonder if we will be happy leaving Scarlett there.

Depends on who comes in and what their plans are i guess. It's a learning curve for him getting experience even if the team aren't doing well. We'll see.

Good weekend for Spurs 1st team, U21s and U18s all winning and keeping clean sheets, think it's the u21s first win of season, 2-0 at Liverpool.

Back