• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Watching the under 21s on Spurs Play. Quite impressed. Down to 10 but we are the more skillful never the less. Playing away on a slippery wet night. Doing well.

2 amazing games yesterday for the u21 and u18 teams. U21s drew 0-0 with gooners, we had 2 players sent off in melee in the last minute, we had 3 players booked in game and they had 7 booked bit spicy. The u18s were 3 down after 20 odd minutes but were far the better side and got a 3-3 draw and almost won it in last minute, boy we signed from Sheffield Utd came on for debut with 20 minutes to go and scored 2.

Is Danny Rose still around the youth team or did he manage to find a club? Was just wondering if he officially retired?

Spurs U19s 1 up v frankfurt.

Nice run and ball from Donley, through to Devine who rounded the keeper

Donley started very brightly

almost need a weekly roundup on all loans for lazy people like me who never get the time to check all other team results/lineups and see how our guys are getting on. Last I heard, I think Parrott was doing quite well?

Back