• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Winks made the bench today for Sampdoria against Tubby's Napoli. I believe that's the closest he's come to getting on the pitch so far...

Winks didnt get on. Tubby came on in stopage time
Winks has been injured so at least he may be able to play now

Winks coming on for Samp. BT Sport 1
Seemed to do alright from what I saw, standard of football was pretty poor though.

what a shambles of a game at the end, Empoli just wanting to time waste, then a dodgy VAR call and decision by the ref. Sod watching those histrionics every week.

Very easy to forget about Winks.

Along with Ndombele, GLC, Reguilon and Rodon we have a lot of players to shift even before we get to the ones in the squad today

Everybody has the right to get the responsibility and pay they deserve.

No it's not a right, they might deserve it but it doesnt work that way, ask all the poor sods on minimum wage, market forces set the rate irrespective of ability and skill. As we've seen this week in that amazing statement that nobody wants over 50's, unless you're an ex-minister or made a rooster up of a public body. I could have told them that at the turn of the century.

Back