• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Who would Poch let go at the right price?

Trippier, Aurier, Wanyama (I actually don't think he is past it, just needs his confidence rebuilding and a few months of steady games), Lamela, Llorente, Janssen (a cult squad memeber, how happy would we be if he came good?). KWP?

Trippier, Aurier, Wanyama (I actually don't think he is past it, just needs his confidence rebuilding and a few months of steady games), Lamela, Llorente, Janssen (a cult squad memeber, how happy would we be if he came good?). KWP?
We will have the inside track on the state of Wanyamas body. All being well I agree with you, he's only 27, and if he gets anywhere near his form the last season we played at the Lane, he offers us loads.

There is so much talent in Germany but we haven’t had great success recruiting from there

I have to agree though both of these are excellent players with scope to get better

I don’t agree with @DubaiSpur comments about Brandt as I’ve seen him tear up playing wide, although this season he is playing more central that’s true and been better for it (seen more of the ball)
We've done pretty well I think.
Son
Berbatov
Stalteri
I would call successes.

Wimmer and Holtby were low risk, but flops.

Can't think of anyone else....

I don’t agree with @DubaiSpur comments about Brandt as I’ve seen him tear up playing wide, although this season he is playing more central that’s true and been better for it (seen more of the ball)

He can definitely tear it up from out wide. But his best form has come from central midfield, and that's where he's playing full-time now - and he's been given basically no defensive responsibilities in the bargain.

Not convinced by the guy, tbh.

He can definitely tear it up from out wide. But his best form has come from central midfield, and that's where he's playing full-time now - and he's been given basically no defensive responsibilities in the bargain.

Not convinced by the guy, tbh.

Plays like Sane for me and people would love him here

We've done pretty well I think.
Son
Berbatov
Stalteri
I would call successes.

Wimmer and Holtby were low risk, but flops.

Can't think of anyone else....

Wouldnt say Wimmer was a flop at all.

At least not for us, Stoke will feel differently I expect!

He never really broke through but I still remember him standing in for Vertonghen for an extended spell and looking really really good - at that point I thought we had Verts successor...

I'm not sure Poch is the stumbling block - more concerned about prices which Levy asks for players. Given we've gone through at least two windows without being able to offload GKN and Janssen despite it being clear that they dont have a future at the club, it suggests that we're asking too high a price

Tottenham and Everton are eyeing Real Betis' Argentina central midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, 23. (Sun)

Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, was told he is not wanted at Real Madrid in a face-to-face meeting with coach Zinedine Zidane, but remains adamant he wants to stay at the club. (Mail)

Napoli's former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has hinted at a move for Mexico international winger Hirving Lozano, 23, who has been linked with Manchester United. (Calciomercato)

I really liked this lad in the world cup, would love it if we were interested. Was a bit of a diving brick in the first game against us in the CL but much improved in the second. Potentially one hell of a player...

Ancelotti has also refused to rule out a move for Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier, 28, after the England international's wife was reportedly spotted looking for schools in Naples. (Talksport)

French winger Anthony Martial, 23, faces a battle to convince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he has a long-term future at Manchester United. (Mail)

Solskjaer will listen to offers for Martial because of his bad attitude in training. (Sun)

Martial's management agency has taken to Instagram to defend the forward's record at Manchester United amid criticism of his Old Trafford form. (Manchester Evening News)

Will we go back in AGAIN?

Bournemouth and Scotland winger Ryan Fraser is open to offers from other clubs with Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine reportedly keen on the 25-year-old. (Mail)

Absolutely no interest from me

DYBALA CLOSE TO LEAVING JUVE

Pablo Dybala is reportedly close to leaving Italian giants Juventusand Manchester United could be poised to pounce, according to Calcio Mercato.

The fee for the Argentinian would reportedly be close to the an eye-watering €100 million (£85 million) with Bayern Munich also interested.

Dybala has netted the second-most goals for the Turin club this season, striking 10 times as well as chipping in with four assists.

Yes - the key is to letting some players go at the wrong price.

Take a hit on Janssen and Nkoudou (£30m combined spend), because we'll make money on Trippier and Wanyama (£12m combined spend) etc.

That does assume there has been interest.

Janssen has done the square root of fudge all for us, and failed to impress in Turkey - why would people want to spend on him?

Similarly NKoudou.

Loans were about all we could hope for IMO, and them proving a decent shop window.

That does assume there has been interest.

Janssen has done the square root of fudge all for us, and failed to impress in Turkey - why would people want to spend on him?

Similarly NKoudou.

Loans were about all we could hope for IMO, and them proving a decent shop window.

Both of them would typically be sold back to Netherlands and France at half the price or something.

I hope we get in new wing backs, two central midfielders, and another attacking option, Son-type, quick feet, quick runner. Ajax's Neres would be nice.

I wouldn't mind us letting go of trippier, Aurier, Davies, llorente, nkoudou, Janssen, wanyama - if it meant getting better legs in.

Back