• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

The FA want to increase the number of HG players in return for the same visa process currently in place if we leave the EU
The FA want this regardless of BREXIT the Premier League are against it, guess we will see who holds the power these days.

Just wanted to confirm that Shaqiri has reverted to form - he is not trusted and I expect Liverpool will probably make a loss on him in the summer.

Cheeky bid?

You know some still want him or basically just every footballer they've heard about.

Dude at work (west ham fan) thinks they will sell Rice to Emirates Marketing Project in the summer. To get him they would have to spend De Jong / Ndombele money, I cant see lesser teams better players moving on unless there are 2 yrs left of the contracts.
I think Emirates Marketing Project have a bit of a problem with 'homegrown' players so a move for Rice would make sense (and that's before considering the fact that they looked a bit weak in the holding midfield role when Fernandinho was out this season).

I think Emirates Marketing Project have a bit of a problem with 'homegrown' players so a move for Rice would make sense (and that's before considering the fact that they looked a bit weak in the holding midfield role when Fernandinho was out this season).

Well we wanted him by all accounts and then he signed that bloody contract

City will go for Ndombele IMO but Rice would make sense

They will also buy Wan Bissaka to build yo their home grown numbers

People were doing the "I told you so" when he scored a few goals and had a few good games at the start of the year... .I am equally as petty / short sighted and doing "I told you so" when he has reverted to his self.

He's just filling the Coutinho role of taking every opportunity to shoot from distance. Occasionally one might make it all the way. Which reminds me, there will be lots of people desperate for us to sign Coutinho if Barca do as expected and decide to get rid this summer.

He's just filling the Coutinho role of taking every opportunity to shoot from distance. Occasionally one might make it all the way. Which reminds me, there will be lots of people desperate for us to sign Coutinho if Barca do as expected and decide to get rid this summer.

I’d take him in exchange for eriksen with his contract situation

People were doing the "I told you so" when he scored a few goals and had a few good games at the start of the year... .I am equally as petty / short sighted and doing "I told you so" when he has reverted to his self.

Difference is you (we! ;) ) were right!

City will go for Ndombele IMO but Rice would make sense

Ive seen the links to NDombele, but I dont see the sense.

Rice looks like a good Fernandinho understudy though and seems much more logical. HG is a bonus.

As the focus is now all on win bassaka what about trying for fosuh mensah. He looked good, is he still out on loan from utd?

A player Ive liked the look of, but doesnt appear to have kicked on in a few seasons, would seem like more of a gamble to me.

Wan-Bissaka looks bloody brilliant to me though, Id love us to go in for him.

If Eriksen is Barca bound Countinho wouldn't be the worst replacement, though he's hardly been pulling up trees over there. I do like the right back, Roberto.

Wan Bissaka does indeed look good; it has to be borne in mind, however, that he's looking good in a system whereby he isn't expected to attack well and defend well as we would with us or City.
Hodgson is defend first and counter-attack when able, so he might not translates as well as imagined

Back