• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I looked at the bench today with Lamela(30m in 2013) and Moura (25m in 2018) and thought well where is the creativity we need to get a goal.

Is is the players or the system they are asked to play but we dont have that player who can come on and make things happen.

The lad Pepe in France looks like a real life wire or maybe Malcom in Barcelona, I dont know who the answer is but we need a better standard of back up in games we need to unlock defences.

I looked at the bench today with Lamela(30m in 2013) and Moura (25m in 2018) and thought well where is the creativity we need to get a goal.

Is is the players or the system they are asked to play but we dont have that player who can come on and make things happen.

The lad Pepe in France looks like a real life wire or maybe Malcom in Barcelona, I dont know who the answer is but we need a better standard of back up in games we need to unlock defences.

What has happened to Moura, he’s hardly got a look in for an age.

Is it because he’s not a tidy footballer that keeps the ball all the time?

That’s not a bad thing, we need to mix it up.

I'm hoping it'll be Marcus Edwards next season. But I won't hold my breath.

What has happened to Moura, he’s hardly got a look in for an age.

Is it because he’s not a tidy footballer that keeps the ball all the time?

That’s not a bad thing, we need to mix it up.

Would have preferred him to Llorente today
Someone to play on the floor rather than the air

I never realised Jiminez was only on loan at Wolves. Probably a long shot, but there are worse players we could go after. Only 27, he would be ideal to cover for Kane and could probably play alongside him too.

You joke but when we came out in Saturday we were discussing Eriksen and the lack of cover. Maybe that is where they saw him filling a gap in the squad for us

His goal was a cracker it has to be said

Im not against signing him, wasnt in the summer.

Cant say I was especially excited at the prospect, but its undeniable he is a talented player. My reservations were more around "where would we play him?".

After the summer where he was the ongoing saga, and now a great performance back from injury - Im just saying I fully expect that link to resurface.

He seems to be quite highly rated by pundits, now that Rodgers has gone I'd imagine it would be a lot easier to sign him. Would count as homegrown as well and I can't see someone from that league costing £25m.
He wouldn't count as homegrown -

EPL - Currently, to be classified as homegrown one must be on an English (league) team for at least three years before the age of twenty-one
CL - even Davies doesn't count as Swansea are considered Welsh.

He seems to be quite highly rated by pundits, now that Rodgers has gone I'd imagine it would be a lot easier to sign him. Would count as homegrown as well and I can't see someone from that league costing £25m.

How would he be homegrown?

I doubt Rodgers makes the slightest difference. Celtic are way way down the food chain regardless of who manages them.

CL - even Davies doesn't count as Swansea are considered Welsh.

That really is ridiculous, isnt it? Swansea are in the English football league pyramid, their academy players really should count as home grown.

Back