• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

He hasn’t played 3-5-2 much at all though
And never over here

Didn't he start with 352 at chelsea then switch? We also played a couple of games with 3 in midfield (with winks). But i doubt we'd spend big on an am. Especially if devine stays next season to get club trained.

We played 352 at home to Liverpool iirc

With 5 subs and Kane, Son & Richarlson as attacking options i can see it being used at times.

I can also see a flexible CAM (think Eriksen-like) being used to cover the more forward looking of the CM2 as well as Kulusevski

Anthony Gordon and Alex Scott are the only AMs we've really been linked with all window, and neither play through the middle/both are presumably being considered as medium-term Moura replacements.

We played 352 at home to Liverpool iirc

With 5 subs and Kane, Son & Richarlson as attacking options i can see it being used at times.

I can also see a flexible CAM (think Eriksen-like) being used to cover the more forward looking of the CM2 as well as Kulusevski
We played it that game
We haven’t been linked to any CaM other than eriksen
Don’t see it happening but I can see us going for another striker

Didn't he start with 352 at chelsea then switch? We also played a couple of games with 3 in midfield (with winks). But i doubt we'd spend big on an am. Especially if devine stays next season to get club trained.
Nah
4-2-3-1
Then went 3 at the back
We played it very pool and Leicester last season for sure
But that was because of Covid too don’t forget

We played it once
We haven’t been linked to any CaM other than eriksen
Don’t see it happening but I can see us going for another striker

As the others have said it's more than once and a far cry from having never played it in this country as you suggested . No biggie we don't always get everything right.

Anyhow when he does play it he uses a CAM as you don't play 352 without one - and i think it's a setup we'll use at times this season.

Links don't really count for much but Felix & Maddison have had vague links so far this window and i believe Gold and DKP have both mooted the position being of interest to us this window - I'm sure there are others but i don't really follow the gossip all that much

As the others have said it's more than once and a far cry from having never played it in this country. No biggie we don't always get everything right.

Anyhow when he does play it he uses a CAM as you don't play 352 without one
I did edit my post as we played it against Lestah away too
But a few games means nothing
And that was also when Covid was rife
When we played it we didn’t have anyone really playing that role

As the others have said it's more than once and a far cry from having never played it in this country as you suggested . No biggie we don't always get everything right.

Anyhow when he does play it he uses a CAM as you don't play 352 without one - and i think it's a setup we'll use at times this season.

Links don't really count for much but Felix & Maddison have had vague links so far this window and i believe Gold and DKP have both mooted the position being of interest to us this windoe - I'm sure there are others but i don't really follow the gossip all that much
We didn't use an ACM at Leicester...it was Winks slightly deeper flanked by Skipp and Peh.

The funny thing with that game is if you go back and look at our starting 11 you wouldn't hold out that much hope BUT we were terrific that night......and of course, that ending!

We didn't use an ACM at Leicester...it was Winks slightly deeper flanked by Skipp and Peh.

The funny thing with that game is if you go back and look at our starting 11 you wouldn't hold out that much hope BUT we were terrific that night......and of course, that ending!
We tore them up
But as you say, no ACM
Maybe I should have said.. he doesn’t play that system unless we have COVID

I think Kane moving deep, Kulu going off with Richarlson coming on to play in a 2 up top with Son is a switch we will see often in games and is essentially a 352 set up just with Kane in the CAM position rather than a natural midfielder. I think having another player to play that role will be in our thinking - Kulu can i believe but then your two options are both going to be starting so there's no option for rotating/resting

Noted on Reddit suggestion we have a 30m buy back for KWP
Seem keen on the coys sub, I liked him and he's kicked on since he left
Prem proven, HG quota and similar price to Spence...

KWP would be a good option, helps with our homegrown and club trained quotas - just not sure if i ever see him as being a starter for a top team

Think thats a reminder to boro that spence isn't the only game in town.

That actually came from The Athletic, meaning it’s credible. Never wanted him gone, has improved and would do more so with Conte….

I think Kane moving deep, Kulu going off with Richarlson coming on to play in a 2 up top with Son is a switch we will see often in games and is essentially a 352 set up just with Kane in the CAM position rather than a natural midfielder. I think having another player to play that role will be in our thinking - Kulu can i believe but then your two options are both going to be starting so there's no option for rotating/resting
I agree with the initial logic but it’s why I think we will go for a striker rather than a CAM

Back