• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I think announcing they are being left at home and not in contention doesn’t do us any favours selling them. Teams will know we are desperate to get rid and this could drag out until the last days of the transfer market.

For lo celso and reguillon possibly winks there will be competition to sign them. So shouldn't be an issue.

Rodon binned off too.

Seems pretty harsh on winks and reguilon in particular - players who have contributed over the seasons and give their all

Think winks probably wants a move to get regular game time. Reg, just doesn't suit the way we play.

When football clubs are ruthless it keeps players on their toes. We have many many journey men happy to pick up wages for not performing to what is required. Fans in turn feel for them and anxiously wait for these professionals to have just one more game.

slay them where you find them in the quest for glory!

Winks had one decent performance against Real Madrid about 4 years ago yet we have fans thinking he is about to turn the corner. Or saying if only reguilon knew how to finish the open chances he regularly finds himself in etc.

Want the best? Be the best ! Fudge the rest.

Official squad for the tour.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2022/july/korea-tour-squad-confirmed/

Hugo Lloris
Fraser Forster
Brandon Austin
Josh Keeley
Davinson Sanchez
Cristian Romero
Eric Dier
Japhet Tanganga
Malachi Fagan-Walcott
Ben Davies
Charlie Sayers
Matt Doherty
Emerson Royal
Rodrigo Bentancur
Yves Bissouma
Pape Matar Sarr
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
Oliver Skipp
Harvey White
Ryan Sessegnon
Ivan Perisic
Bryan Gil
Dejan Kulusevski
Richarlison
Harry Kane
Troy Parrott
Lucas Moura
Heung-Min Son

(Lenglet didn't get in, pity).
Pre season squad just looks wrong without CCV.

Reguilon plus £15m for Kounde would suit all parties.

Unlike Bremer with Inter I am sure Kounde’s patience has worn thin after the failed and long drawn out chelsea move, so I do not see him turning us down again in the hope Barca can eventually afford him.
He's a little on the short side - after seemingly having no interest in the lad at Ajax i wonder whether that is a sticking point for Conte?

Rodon binned off too.

Seems pretty harsh on winks and reguilon in particular - players who have contributed over the seasons and give their all

No reports seem to have mentioned rodon not going. Sure he's at hotspur way fighting off burglars with ingenious traps he's made.

No reports seem to have mentioned rodon not going. Sure he's at hotspur way fighting off burglars with ingenious traps he's made.
I only noticed he wasn't on the list posted on twitter. The full article on the OS explains its illness (just on probability we'd likely have 1 or 2 covids, if Korea is making everyone test)

Gonna be a real quiet week or two now I assume.

What are we realistically looking to bring in? LCB / RWB and maybe a CAM?

Sales will likely dominate all the rumours, Ndombele, Lo Celso the key ones.

Back