• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Gonna be a real quiet week or two now I assume.

What are we realistically looking to bring in? LCB / RWB and maybe a CAM?

Sales will likely dominate all the rumours, Ndombele, Lo Celso the key ones.
Just Spence now I reckon and we're done. Conte wanted everyone in for preseason and we delivered 5/6th

Maybe then spend the last 6 weeks getting the Bristol city WF and the Peterborough CB in on loan backs

Just Spence now I reckon and we're done. Conte wanted everyone in for preseason and we delivered 5/6th

Maybe then spend the last 6 weeks getting the Bristol city WF and the Peterborough CB in on loan backs

Spence and two more I would say. Loads to leave in the coming weeks which bolsters the coffers further

We still have £50m to draw and player sales. Think we'll see another but probably towards the end of the window.

We still have £50m to draw and player sales. Think we'll see another but probably towards the end of the window.

Yeah I reckon Spence / a RWB will come in when we get back from Korea and then another one at least later on once the sales have shaped up the squad a bit.

The club fiscal year runs till june 30th. The club made the statement in may. So eitherwe had to draw it by the end of last month. Or the end of this year.

So they could use it for January then
Take it out in December and spend it

I believe it has to be allocated, but no idea what that actually means. They could draw it and allocate it for paying off future costs i guess, whether that is transfer fees, debt, tax, infrasturcture... but if it isn't drawn in full by the end of the year enic don't increase their share in the club (from what i can tell). Ally gold says sources in the club has said the bulk will be for transfers this window though.

He hasn’t played 3-5-2 much at all though
And never over here

We played 352 at home to Liverpool iirc

With 5 subs and Kane, Son & Richarlson as attacking options i can see it being used at times.

I can also see a flexible CAM (think Eriksen-like) being used to cover the more forward looking of the CM2 as well as Kulusevski

Back