• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

The OS just says "The investment represents permanent capital, with no ongoing interest cost to the Club, and which may be drawn in tranches until the end of the year" - nothing that it has to be physically spent this year. But maybe it's the same thing, and it's a condition i.e. it can only be drawn down if it is to be spent this year.

Not sure. It also says this.

Under the agreed structure the A Shares can be converted into ordinary shares. The number of ordinary shares granted to ENIC as a result of the capital increase will vary depending on when the A Ordinary Shares are converted, when the warrants are exercised and valuations at the time. If drawn in full, and based on assumptions regarding the above, ENIC’s ownership of the Club could see an increase from its current level of 85.6% to circa 87.5% on conversion. Any dilutive impact is dependent on the number of shares granted and will be shared by all shareholders proportionately and principally by ENIC, the majority shareholder.

cucarella, really tidy player, would have liked him here
We've had him before

MV5BMTJmNjAyMzMtYjA0Mi00NzFkLWE0MDYtZThiODA0MmRkNzk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Would not be surprised to see us loan out Rodon and Tanganga. Decent year out on loan for those two and you could bring in a combined 50m.

We used to do quite well selling squad filler for a profit.

Would not be surprised to see us loan out Rodon and Tanganga. Decent year out on loan for those two and you could bring in a combined 50m.

We used to do quite well selling squad filler for a profit.

I can understand a loan for Tanganga, so he at least plays a full season etc...Rodon should be a straight sale and zero excuses for both parties if it has to be a loan tbh

Because that's what they need another attacking midfielder.

Lovely isn't it? I think it shows the desperation of their ransfer strategy and that their transfer gurus are out of their depth a little..i bet they have gotten into bed with Mendes in a way that they overplay for this young technical player with 'potential' in exchange for getting first dibs on another of his clients...

That's what it looks like anyway.

As you say, it doesn't seem a priority position. Our buying of Bissouma might have got them feeling the pressure. Love it.

Lovely isn't it? I think it shows the desperation of their ransfer strategy and that their transfer gurus are out of their depth a little..i bet they have gotten into bed with Mendes in a way that they overplay for this young technical player with 'potential' in exchange for getting first dibs on another of his clients...

That's what it looks like anyway.

As you say, it doesn't seem a priority position. Our buying of Bissouma might have got them feeling the pressure. Love it.

Yep, buying marquinhos when you have saliba coming back from loan. Jesus when you really need an out and out striker that can get you 20 goals a season. I don't see any strategy. Just buying more of the same.

We needed a backup hg goalkeeper tick. Strengthen our wingbacks, one down another hopefully coming. Strengthen our cm, tick. Now possibly an lcb, a cb, an attacking mid and someone who can cover all 3 front positions. Fans have been saying it since march. The club seems to think the same.

Back