• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

There's no doubt he's a top talent and will definitely have a few more years at the top level. I just don't see a massive William shaped hole in our team unless we can ship out Lamela and maybe even Lucas. It'd be big wages for a "squad" player and we've only just bought in Bergwijn...

I'm with you on the Willian point (and Foyth as well to be fair). Not exactly the highest priority position which we have to fill.

I think our 3 behind Kane (Son, Dele and Bergwijn) are genuinely top class, particularly with GLC behind them. Adding Willian I guess gives us another top class player for those positions and more of a game-changer....and I've never really rated Lamela so happy for him to be replaced. Also means that we're less-short if Son needs to play up top, and gives more experience than Sessegnon and Clarke will next season.

If adding him doenst prevent others arriving, then it's a good addition, but CB, RB and CM are more important

Tomorrow in one of these online gaming FIFA tournaments, Ryan Sessegnon is playing against Max Aarons. I may watch for a bit to see if there's anything implied about working together in future.

I'm with you on the Willian point (and Foyth as well to be fair). Not exactly the highest priority position which we have to fill.

I think our 3 behind Kane (Son, Dele and Bergwijn) are genuinely top class, particularly with GLC behind them. Adding Willian I guess gives us another top class player for those positions and more of a game-changer....and I've never really rated Lamela so happy for him to be replaced. Also means that we're less-short if Son needs to play up top, and gives more experience than Sessegnon and Clarke will next season.

If adding him doenst prevent others arriving, then it's a good addition, but CB, RB and CM are more important
The other thing to remember with Willian is he 100% wants to work with Jose and Jose 100% likes him as a player.... add to that he's prem ready....equals a very much shortened settling in time. Alost gauranteeing he'll be some sort of success

Agree though that it shouldn't stand in the way of more important deals.

Willian always really shines when he comes off the bench for Chelsea. One would wonder what this means for Lamela though.

I do like William, but he will be 32 this summer and i am not sure we should be looking at a player of that age. However i agree that he would be a decent squad player and i suppose it depends on what type of wages he would want.

I do like William, but he will be 32 this summer and i am not sure we should be looking at a player of that age. However i agree that he would be a decent squad player and i suppose it depends on what type of wages he would want.

he’s too old
It will be JT next, mark my words!

We sadly have little choice!
Mourinho is ‘spent’ force!
Would do well at Saudi Sportswashing Machine where he would soon have shed loads to spend!
Why do you say that?
Its like the people saying united have won more than us lately... forgetting that the man who won those trophies is here now
The guy needs more than 4 months to judge especially with his record

Why do you say that?
Its like the people saying united have won more than us lately... forgetting that the man who won those trophies is here now
The guy needs more than 4 months to judge especially with his record

sorry mate he just feels a wrong fit for us!

sorry mate he just feels a wrong fit for us!

I get that people feel like that but I think we need a ruthless horrible bastard in charge of our players now
The guys won everything he could win and wasn’t always at the richest team despite the talk
He also played some brilliant attacking football but because of his united experience the ner do wells have it in for him
Every manager should be judged in contxt and whoever followed Poch would have a tough job as the guy is loved by the fans
But every manager is fallible, every club makes mistakes, and every club has the chance to rectify things...
Who knows what the world, let alone football, will look like in the next year and beyond...

Back