• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I think the rule is a good one. What if Willian agreed a deal with us and then in the last few games of the season us and Chelsea were a point or so apart for the last CL place?

I get the point and from that view it makes sense but from a players point of view it's surely discriminatory that they can't talk to another club here but can talk with other clubs - surely a court would agree with them on that point.

I get the point and from that view it makes sense but from a players point of view it's surely discriminatory that they can't talk to another club here but can talk with other clubs - surely a court would agree with them on that point.
The UEFA rule (i assume) is you can talk to anyone
It’s an English league rule you can’t
Hence how Bayern secure so many players on frees in January from Germany

Manchester United have offered forward Angel Gomes, 19, a £300,000-a-week deal in a bid to stop him leaving for free in the summer - and to reassure the England Under-20 international he features in their future plans despite the club’s interest in Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, 16. (Sun)

If that’s true and happens then thats me done with football and would hope it never returns.

When lingard got 100k a few years ago that was bad enough but if this unknown gimp gets 300k a week then the game can fudge off and die as far as I’m concerned.

If that’s true and happens then thats me done with football and would hope it never returns.

When lingard got 100k a few years ago that was bad enough but if this unknown gimp gets 300k a week then the game can fudge off and die as far as I’m concerned.
Surely it’s utter gonad*s and they added on a 0

I think people must enjoy being utterly aghast, why else would anyone take flimflam like that seriously?

Anyways, if Gomes leaves on a free Utd are only going to buy him back for 140m and make out like they've done well out of the situation!!
Maybe
Form what I’ve seen of him he could easily be another that’s hyped beyond his abilities

Who? If this is even remotely true, they're fudging insane! Giving a relative unknown, I have never heard of him, and I can't see he's played any games for the senior team, twice as much as Kane. Absolute madness!

Well thanks to Woodward’s wheeler-dealing ManUre have by far the largest wage bill in England, so at least that’s one table they look sure to continue topping!

Who? If this is even remotely true, they're fudging insane! Giving a relative unknown, I have never heard of him, and I can't see he's played any games for the senior team, twice as much as Kane. Absolute madness!
I’ve said it before, Woodward is actually a Emirates Marketing Project employee looking to begin United down from the inside!

The UEFA rule (i assume) is you can talk to anyone
It’s an English league rule you can’t
Hence how Bayern secure so many players on frees in January from Germany

Ahh right got you, makes sense now. Would be better if the UEFA rule applied everywhere and wasn't superceded.

Seen us recently linked with a few more 16-18 year olds.

Makes me wonder if we are signing the talented ones for a the first team in 3 seasons time when Mourinho is unlikely to be here and we try to get the ground set for another Poch type era. I actually feels this is our best bet, to try and recreate the circumstances that lead to our last really good spell. If clubs have a DNA and I think they should that could be it.

Saw Brightons director of football say that after the covid 19 crisis b teams in the lower leagues could be back on the agenda of perhaps strategic loan partnerships. Always felt it would be good to get Parrott and Clarke on a loan to QPR for next season get to learn how to play with each other.

Would actually loan out Sessegnon to a prem team who were prepared to play him left wing for the season, it is funny to look back and see how many of our players who came good for us actually had loan spells away. I love sess and feel he can go on to be world class, but another season on a low key loan away would do him good.

Been reading that Lyon have some problems and have been hit hard by financial side of covid19. If they are selling this summer and I think Depay has a year left on his contract, I predict a deadline day bid from Levy for him.

Been reading that Lyon have some problems and have been hit hard by financial side of covid19. If they are selling this summer and I think Depay has a year left on his contract, I predict a deadline day bid from Levy for him.
Their screwed financially and are talking about suing the French FA
Not sure where Depay would play for us though

Their screwed financially and are talking about suing the French FA
Not sure where Depay would play for us though

Im not that keen on depay just seen him linked quite a bit.

My friend thinks he will be the next salah. Failed first time round in England kind of flying under the radar and will take off.

Im not sure the lad has got talent but as i think we said before the French league is hard to buy from.

Im not that keen on depay just seen him linked quite a bit.

My friend thinks he will be the next Salad. Failed first time round in England kind of flying under the radar and will take off.

Im not sure the lad has got talent but as i think we said before the French league is hard to buy from.
He has talent IMO
He has an ego too
Salad did it before he joined Chelsea and they never really gave him a sniff
Depay signed for United too young

Ryan Fraser sets sights on Tottenham transfer as he prepares for Bournemouth exit
EXCLUSIVE: Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser will become a free agent in a matter of weeks with Tottenham now a serious contender for his signature despite previous interest from Arsenal

Ryan Fraser is setting his sights on a free transfer to Tottenham.

Bournemouth winger Fraser, 26, will become a free agent on June 30 and one of the most sought after players in the window because of the current financial climate.

Tottenham have now emerged as serious candidates after previous links with Arsenal and Liverpool and Spurs appear to be ready to step in with an offer.

Scotland international Fraser is understood to be interested in the Spurs link and they could offer him a big step up and move to a club pushing for the Champions League places.

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is already planning for next season knowing that funds will be very limited, any deals may have to be free transfers, loans or swaps.

Mourinho is relishing the challenge as Spurs look around and trying to reshape the squad on a budget and that is why Fraser is appealing to several clubs.

Fraser provided 14 assists last season for Bournemouth, managed four before lockdown but emerged as one of the most consistent providers in the top flight.

Bournemouth have not been able to tie him down to a new deal and now expect to lose him for nothing but hope he will sign up to a new extension.

The Premier League has brought in a new system where players out of contract on June 30 can sign short term extensions to see out the remaining games.

Chelsea risk losing Pedro and Willian on free transfers while Adam Lallana is also set to leave Liverpool on a free transfer.

They will all be in popular demand this summer because the financial impact of coronavirus will mean clubs have less to spend on big deals.

There is certain to be a scramble for Fraser but the Tottenham switch could appeal to him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ryan-fraser-sets-sights-tottenham-22041507

Ryan Fraser sets sights on Tottenham transfer as he prepares for Bournemouth exit
EXCLUSIVE: Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser will become a free agent in a matter of weeks with Tottenham now a serious contender for his signature despite previous interest from Arsenal

Ryan Fraser is setting his sights on a free transfer to Tottenham.

Bournemouth winger Fraser, 26, will become a free agent on June 30 and one of the most sought after players in the window because of the current financial climate.

Tottenham have now emerged as serious candidates after previous links with Arsenal and Liverpool and Spurs appear to be ready to step in with an offer.

Scotland international Fraser is understood to be interested in the Spurs link and they could offer him a big step up and move to a club pushing for the Champions League places.

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is already planning for next season knowing that funds will be very limited, any deals may have to be free transfers, loans or swaps.

Mourinho is relishing the challenge as Spurs look around and trying to reshape the squad on a budget and that is why Fraser is appealing to several clubs.

Fraser provided 14 assists last season for Bournemouth, managed four before lockdown but emerged as one of the most consistent providers in the top flight.

Bournemouth have not been able to tie him down to a new deal and now expect to lose him for nothing but hope he will sign up to a new extension.

The Premier League has bought in a new system where players out of contract on June 30 can sign short term extensions to see out the remaining games.

Chelsea risk losing Pedro and Willian on free transfers while Adam Lallana is also set to leave Liverpool on a free transfer.

They will all be in popular demand this summer because the financial impact of coronavirus will mean clubs have less to spend on big deals.

There is certain to be a scramble for Fraser but the Tottenham switch could appeal to him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ryan-fraser-sets-sights-tottenham-22041507
Not sure about Fraser. I thought in season 18/19 he looked a good player but went off the boil this season. Could be an Eriksen coming to the end of my contract and don't want to get injured type situation I suppose?

Not sure about Fraser. I thought in season 18/19 he looked a good player but went off the boil this season. Could be an Eriksen coming to the end of my contract and don't want to get injured type situation I suppose?
Also on a free we could sell him after a season for a profit
Makes sense all round

Back