• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I get that people feel like that but I think we need a ruthless horrible bastard in charge of our players now
The guys won everything he could win and wasn’t always at the richest team despite the talk
He also played some brilliant attacking football but because of his united experience the ner do wells have it in for him
Every manager should be judged in contxt and whoever followed Poch would have a tough job as the guy is loved by the fans
But every manager is fallible, every club makes mistakes, and every club has the chance to rectify things...
Who knows what the world, let alone football, will look like in the next year and beyond...

Jose had a great good start and was pleased I was wrong!
Now I’m not enthusiastic about football returning for one big reason Mourinho, he just doesn’t fit IMHO That’s without all the COVID crap

Jose had a great good start and was pleased I was wrong!
Now I’m not enthusiastic about football returning for one big reason Mourinho, he just doesn’t fit IMHO That’s without all the COVID crap
Hey it’s your view and your entitled to it. Nothing wrong with that

There's no doubt he's a top talent and will definitely have a few more years at the top level. I just don't see a massive William shaped hole in our team unless we can ship out Lamela and maybe even Lucas. It'd be big wages for a "squad" player and we've only just bought in Bergwijn...

Juan is the kind of player that I want to succeed so badly because if he could iron out the clear faults in his game he'd be a step above. Given the damage that he can inflict on a performance / result in a matter of seconds it doesn't look good for him. I'd love to know Jose's + Poch's thoughts on how his development has gone so far. Imo maybe some kind of two year loan with an option for us to extend his contract or for the other club to be able to buy him at a high fee could work.

I wonder why we never sent Juan out on loan before, he's been here what 4 seasons now and probably averages 10 games max per season and seems to get played as a last resort or in carling cup games etc. Can't be good for his development. Frustrating as you say, he has some great attributes but makes too many errors - often the only way to cut that out is more game time.

I wonder why we never sent Juan out on loan before, he's been here what 4 seasons now and probably averages 10 games max per season and seems to get played as a last resort or in carling cup games etc. Can't be good for his development. Frustrating as you say, he has some great attributes but makes too many errors - often the only way to cut that out is more game time.

As you say he has not played a lot, 30 all together ( 16 in the Prem) probably some of them as a sub. Still only 22 though so lets hope Jose can bring the talent he has ( which is very good) out for us going forward.

Manchester United have offered forward Angel Gomes, 19, a £300,000-a-week deal in a bid to stop him leaving for free in the summer - and to reassure the England Under-20 international he features in their future plans despite the club’s interest in Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, 16. (Sun)

Manchester United have offered forward Angel Gomes, 19, a £300,000-a-week deal in a bid to stop him leaving for free in the summer - and to reassure the England Under-20 international he features in their future plans despite the club’s interest in Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, 16. (Sun)
Who? If this is even remotely true, they're fudging insane! Giving a relative unknown, I have never heard of him, and I can't see he's played any games for the senior team, twice as much as Kane. Absolute madness!

Still an illegal approach if the agreement is for after the contract ends?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Yes. Clubs in England cannot discuss contracts with players under contract in England without the permission of the club owning the contract. Willian can discuss and even agree and sign a contract with an overseas club but not one in England.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that at all. They have probably accidently added a zero there.

I thought the rules were that you can't talk to domestic clubs until your contract ends but can talk to other clubs from abroad, if that is the case it's a strange rule and I'm sure it could be challenged in court.
I think the rule is a good one. What if Willian agreed a deal with us and then in the last few games of the season us and Chelsea were a point or so apart for the last CL place?

Back