• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Again, I'm not saying that he's been a flop or is trash. Just saying he hasn't really been able to fulfill the (huge) personal expectations placed on him.

Injuries have been huge, but not sure that's all it is. He's only been in the Top 10 of the Balon D'or rankings once, and even in his best season couldn't crack the Top 5. In four full seasons, he hasn't been able to cement himself as a club talisman and still isn't even the most important ex-Spurs player in the squad. Most Real fans seem to be happy to see him go, and even in this ultra-inflated market, they may need to sell him at a loss.

The ballon dor though is my favourite buttplug of a measure

You only need to look at how it's voted for

Right, I don't think anybody was saying he hadn't had some great moments (3 CLs in 4 years is amazing), but there are so many more players in that team who are more impactful. The only title they won was when he missed a huge chunk of the season and was routinely subbed. Madrid fans were rightfully glad he didn't start the CL Final and many think he shouldn't be in the XI this season either.

He's 28 and should be in the prime of his career. I'm not sure this is where he thought he'd be when he left.

having cry baby ronaldo who doesn't anyone else around him get attention isn't an easy.

Injuries have been huge, but not sure that's all it is. He's only been in the Top 10 of the Balon D'or rankings once, and even in his best season couldn't crack the Top 5. In four full seasons, he hasn't been able to cement himself as a club talisman and still isn't even the most important ex-Spurs player in the squad. Most Real fans seem to be happy to see him go, and even in this ultra-inflated market, they may need to sell him at a loss.

Yes I see your point..injury doubts..Real might want out though!
In that case isn't it worth a gamble.
We can remind Real they have had our two best players in decades..and what about the special relationship...lol
Plus I think if we could get Bale back on track...well it's just what we need heading towards the new Stadium..
Think of the lift it would bring to Spurs..........

We can remind Real they have had our two best players in decades..and what about the special relationship...lol
Plus I think if we could get Bale back on track...well it's just what we need heading towards the new Stadium..
An 80m gamble?!
Lend us a 20mate

Don't worry about Bale's injury issues it's all down to the Bernabeu grass, Levy will make sure we lay the right turf for the Welshman.

There are only a few clubs that could meet Bale's demands and we're not one of them sadly as I'd have him back in a heart beat.

I think it would be massive and a massive statement to the league.

Again, I'm not saying that he's been a flop or is trash. Just saying he hasn't really been able to fulfill the (huge) personal expectations placed on him.
Neither did Michael Owen when he went there, or Steve McManaman really. It's a hard league for an Englishman or British player to be successful in. Albeit I think they both won something there.

I thought they'd registered footballer as an artistic role and it had a special rate because of it.

Has that changed?

Under the old Beckham law foreign players paid 24%, but in 2010 that changed to 48%. Different articles suggest a hike to somewhere between 52 and 56% these days. All the other big leagues are around 45%.

Ready for some amazing ITK?

[Update 33] Ali Z on Mahrez

dovahkiin said: ↑

ali z:
Mahrez no interest

Back