• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

That cannot be right.
Harry Hotspur's ITK said that Sessegnon had signed for us.

I cannot believe that shonky info could possibly be put out there and then, when it fails to come to fruition, be used as a stick to beat our club/management with.

I think that tells you all you need to know about that macaron. He's like our version of AFTV.

That cannot be right.
Harry Hotspur's ITK said that Sessegnon had signed for us.

I cannot believe that shonky info could possibly be put out there and then, when it fails to come to fruition, be used as a stick to beat our club/management with.

You know it will by some. :(

You know it will by some. :(

Of course. And mostly on there.
I've observed that website for years out of morbid fascination. It is a source of hilarity, shame and also a cause to feel good about oneself even when going through a period of self-doubt or low confidence. You can have a quick read and think "I'm not such a bad chap after all" or "You know what, there are dimmer shining stars than me, even today".

This is all coupled with the hope that there are lifeguards at various places around the human gene pool to avoid some passing on to the next generation.

They looked at MK dons that got 6mill for alli and thought hmm in a couple of years we will get 20-30+ mill as we don't need the money why sell now?

Of course. And mostly on there.
I've observed that website for years out of morbid fascination. It is a source of hilarity, shame and also a cause to feel good about oneself even when going through a period of self-doubt or low confidence. You can have a quick read and think "I'm not such a bad chap after all" or "You know what, there are dimmer shining stars than me, even today".

This is all coupled with the hope that there are lifeguards at various places around the human gene pool to avoid some passing on to the next generation.

Man filled with utterly unwarranted sense of superiority over strangers on the internet - more news at eleven. :p

Back