• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Harry Kane's England team-mates believe the 27-year-old may not attend Tottenham pre-season training in a bid to force a move to Emirates Marketing Project this summer. (The Telegraph - subscription required)

Tottenham want to sign Roma's Lorenzo Pellegrini, 25, although it is unclear whether or not the Italy attacking midfielder would be keen on a move to England. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Sport Witness)

Does seem an odd, low priority signing
But what do I know

I think we need a new back-up keeper. If Lloris was out for 2 months and we had to play Hart we’d be screwed. This guy is 26, Italian international (1 cap), played in a major European league…kind of fits our profile

But I agree that other positions are higher priority, in particular CB.

As long as it doesn’t prevent us getting the CBs we want due to the price and our limited funds, then no problem. Trying to sign positions order of priority would be impossible

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back