• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I very much doubt this is true (I also doubt the story that we've agreed a fee for him is true).

Players refusing to negotiate with clubs just doesn't happen. The agent would absolutely negotiate with Spurs to get a salary offer so that they could at the very least use that as a basis for future discussions.

I very much doubt this is true (I also doubt the story that we've agreed a fee for him is true).

Players refusing to negotiate with clubs just doesn't happen. The agent would absolutely negotiate with Spurs to get a salary offer so that they could at the very least use that as a basis for future discussions.

Quite and I am sure that we are aware that this is a longshot and have decided the best approach is to make our interest known, make him feel wanted, and leave the offer on the table in the hope that a better one doesn't materialise.

Quite and I am sure that we are aware that this is a longshot and have decided the best approach is to make our interest known, make him feel wanted, and leave the offer on the table in the hope that a better one doesn't materialise.

If the fee is €55m, then I hope we dont go for him. We're cash strapped this summer so I'd prefer we sign two players for that money

If the fee is €55m, then I hope we dont go for him. We're cash strapped this summer so I'd prefer we sign two players for that money

Disagree, VDV, Dias, Maguire have all shown what 1 CB can do, even if the other options are mediocre.

We really don't need two mid level CBs.If this guy is it, I'd happily blow most of our money one one player.

Top level CB, Skipp & Sess, perhaps the Japanese CB/RB (he seems a strait Foyth swap effectively), move on Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez & Dier. I take it that all day long (plus Bale & Rose, off wages)

Everybody on twitter is quoting DiMarzio on the Kounde deal. But a fast look on his twitter and he never said a deal was done and any of the following. Then people realized it was a guy named Moretto, with no blue check next to his name, with very few followers but many say he is a colleague of DiMarzio. This full story might not have an ounce of truth to it

Last edited:
Disagree, VDV, Dias, Maguire have all shown what 1 CB can do, even if the other options are mediocre.

We really don't need two mid level CBs.If this guy is it, I'd happily blow most of our money one one player.

Top level CB, Skipp & Sess, perhaps the Japanese CB/RB (he seems a strait Foyth swap effectively), move on Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez & Dier. I take it that all day long (plus Bale & Rose, off wages)
If Stones and Laporte are classed as mediocre then our options have to be considered extremely poor. Either of those two would come to Spurs and be head and shoulders the best centre back at the club.

If Stones and Laporte are classed as mediocre then our options have to be considered extremely poor. Either of those two would come to Spurs and be head and shoulders the best centre back at the club.

Our options are, Stones is a disaster waiting to happen, look back two years, nothing has changed. But the point of a commanding CB making a huge difference is the same, look at Lovren looking like a decent player next to VVD.

I disagree, one top level CB can manage the whole defence and give confidence to the whole team. Look at what VVD or Dias have done for their defences. If a top CB is available and happy to come then we should do everything we can to get them here, even if that means waiting a year to sign another. Our other options would play far better with a leading partner beside them.

So, Donnarumma to PSG. They clearly needed another GK, since they only had 8 of them. They should add a few more, so they could line up with 11 goalkeepers.

Can't even fit them all on the screen of my phone!
20210715_114311.jpg

So, Donnarumma to PSG. They clearly needed another GK, since they only had 8 of them. They should add a few more, so they could line up with 11 goalkeepers.

View attachment 12270
Getting paid a life-changing amount of money to train a bit and watch football matches from the dugout? Can't say I blame them.

I certainly can't blame this guy:
GarissoneInnocent.png

*gets coat*

View attachment 12270
Maybe we should take Arreola off their hands. He has a lot of potential and might be willing to come knowing that the French keeper and skipper already plays for us.

Poor bastards. He's utter brick! I was actually thinking Celtic would be a good move for CCV, as he would look absolutely world class there. We should have a sell on clause, as he'd look like a proper defender there, and get picked up by bigger clubs.
Even Ajer looked decent there, but he absolutely isn't. He's terrible! He's been a walking disaster every time he's been on the pitch for the national team.

Poor bastards. He's utter brick! I was actually thinking Celtic would be a good move for CCV, as he would look absolutely world class there. We should have a sell on clause, as he'd look like a proper defender there, and get picked up by bigger clubs.
Even Ajer looked decent there, but he absolutely isn't. He's terrible! He's been a walking disaster every time he's been on the pitch for the national team.

But he was great on fm17.

Back