• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Our options are, Stones is a disaster waiting to happen, look back two years, nothing has changed. But the point of a commanding CB making a huge difference is the same, look at Lovren looking like a decent player next to VVD.
What has happened is that he now has some experience, which is incredibly important for most players in that position. He now uses better judgement of where to position himself and also where and when he can take a chance and play and where and when he shouldn't. Stones always had all of the attributes required to be very good indeed, he just needed to properly learn how to play in that position.

Poor bastards. He's utter brick! I was actually thinking Celtic would be a good move for CCV, as he would look absolutely world class there. We should have a sell on clause, as he'd look like a proper defender there, and get picked up by bigger clubs.
Even Ajer looked decent there, but he absolutely isn't. He's terrible! He's been a walking disaster every time he's been on the pitch for the national team.
I've always been torn about him. Sometimes he looks like he will be an excellent centre back and sometimes he looks terrible. I have a Scottish colleague who is a big Celtic fan and he has been telling me for two years that Ajer is the next VVD and would be brilliant in England.

I've always been torn about him. Sometimes he looks like he will be an excellent centre back and sometimes he looks terrible. I have a Scottish colleague who is a big Celtic fan and he has been telling me for two years that Ajer is the next VVD and would be brilliant in England.
My St Mirren buddie says the same and he was right about Robertson and McGinn as well. Worth a punt as you won't have to spend too much relatively.

Going to Brentford

He would be a disaster! He's terrible on the ball, and sh1ts his pants every time he's under any form of pressure. He's also slow on the turn, and despite his size, is pretty weak in the air, at least offensively.

Trix from SC

Things are going to be very different this Summer as far as what I pass on is concerned. I'm hearing so many names at the moment it's very difficult to work out which are serious targets, which are fall back options and which are just agent links. It's litterally all being leaked to the press.This means I'll only be posting about those that are quite far along in the process, unless it's a player I have a more direct link with. I've posted a week or so back regarding Tommy and fwiw that could be pushed through at any time because we are close, and have been for a week or so.

One thing I will say is we have had two enquiries for Kane,(not official bids) and they were both met with the same answer. "We are not selling him". Now we all know money talks so it's not definitive, but I'd say it's unlikely he moves this window.

Oh and again because I'm still seeing talk of it. Bale is not coming back.

You have to give it to them, they do go out of their way to cover their arses.

Trix from SC

Things are going to be very different this Summer as far as what I pass on is concerned. I'm hearing so many names at the moment it's very difficult to work out which are serious targets, which are fall back options and which are just agent links. It's litterally all being leaked to the press.This means I'll only be posting about those that are quite far along in the process, unless it's a player I have a more direct link with. I've posted a week or so back regarding Tommy and fwiw that could be pushed through at any time because we are close, and have been for a week or so.

One thing I will say is we have had two enquiries for Kane,(not official bids) and they were both met with the same answer. "We are not selling him". Now we all know money talks so it's not definitive, but I'd say it's unlikely he moves this window.

Riveting and full of proper old school self flagellation. Amazing content. Can't wait for his next nugget.

Trix from SC

Isn't that exactly the point of being ITK, that you do know the difference?

Trix from SC

So to summarise his post -> " "

According to ally gold paratici goes for a lot of targets. Gets agreements in place then triggers the ones he wants and discards the others. So i guess we'll find out when we find out.

According to ally gold paratici goes for a lot of targets. Gets agreements in place then triggers the ones he wants and discards the others. So i guess we'll find out when we find out.
Sounds like he's going to tinkle off a lot of people. Just when you thought we couldn't be any less popular with other clubs' management.

Depends how far down the line he goes.
If it's just involved discussions about what would be acceptable (beyond just a headline figure) then that seems fair enough and good practice.

May explain why everyone we seemed to even contact re the managers job was reported as “done deal” by the press who were allegedly connected?

Back