• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Haven't Brighton already turned down £50m for him? I can't see us offering more than that for him though he does look a good player and maybe we just need to stump up the money and say he's young English, good on the ball and someone who could stay for 10 years and deal with it.
£50m? Thats abit steep, anymore and you are in the Van Dijk ball park and is he as good as him?

£50m? Thats abit steep, anymore and you are in the Van Dijk ball park and is he as good as him?

I think it's English premium, club don't want to sell, age etc all on Brighton's side. I think Brighton will sell but not on the cheap and why should they, he's come through their youth system probably on a long contract, in the England squad so they have no incentive to sell for say £30m.

I mean we turned down £50m from Utd for Dier a few years back, not too different really?

Would have been very happy if we should have got him, great player.

Wages, but sacrifice the "good in the dressing room" Sissoko and "winner" hart and bringing in a real winner but is maybe not a very nice guy might upset our little precious ones.

Wages, but sacrifice the "good in the dressing room" Sissoko and "winner" hart and bringing in a real winner but is maybe not a very nice guy might upset our little precious ones.

Its what a lot of the snowflakes need if that is the case. Top player and has been for a long time. But as you say wages may have been a problem.

Wouldn't have worked, I've seen a lot of Ramos play.

He could only work in PL if playing for United/City where he would get "protection"

Playing for Spurs he would get sent off every game and the media would make him an instant villain.

You may have a point but we well never know, great player though. To be honest i would not mind a " villain" in our team to give some of the snowflakes a kick up the arse.

Wouldn't surprise with the news that they are going to be doing an All or Nothing now - it'd be a bad start if no exciting sounding transfers were made in the summer

Hahahaha .. really? christ that will be a train wreck, wonder if they will add some AFtv in for spice ..

Paratici has been quoted as saying that our next signing will be the "first thunderous shot" of his new adventure at Tottenham.

Who would you like it to be?

Thats taken from Spursnews facebook page but doesn’t give a source o_O

Back