• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Defensive RB but can get forward and covers CB also from what I've read about him.

Not wanting to bock the kid but Tanganga doesn't have the best injury record and I really, REALLY don't think Doherty is going to improve much if at all, even under Nuno.

Sounds identical to Tanganga?! I agree on Doherty, don't think he's going to work in a back 4.

it,s the defence that improvement is needed. As you may recall... we often let in a goal after 4 to 5 minutes..or was it 3!
can,t imagine what it must be like for the forwards needing 2 goals everytime we went behind to brain farts.
anyway...

Sounds familiar.....

from dragon on Coys

"as things stand

Emerson only happens if we can shift one of serge/doc

tangy to Lyon off so no Aooure

Wolves won't sell Traore

tomorrow will not be as busy as many of you expect

Sounds familiar.....

from dragon on Coys

"as things stand

Emerson only happens if we can shift one of serge/doc

tangy to Lyon off so no Aooure

Wolves won't sell Traore

tomorrow will not be as busy as many of you expect

Believe all of that

Looks like we are not getting a back-up forward in then.

No, its going to be interesting to see how we manage it, assuming nothing surprising happens in the next 24 hours. If one of Kane or Son gets injured, then the other needs to play each and every game. Alternative is to repurpose Moura or Bergwijn, though neither are great finishers, or use a 17 year old. I didnt think we'd have fewer CF options this season than we did last season

Last edited:
Looks like we are not getting a back-up forward in then.
Or a CM . Still short in defence. If that’s all our business done think we are still short in a few key areas which will hamper us this season.

The striker situation is pretty poor tho.

EDIT : we are weaker in attacking options than last season.
Vini , Lamela and Bale gone. Gil brought in.
Defence : Toby for Romero let’s hope it works out .
Midfield : Skipp makes it look more solid but we have no creativity.
GK . Not sold on new lad looked pretty average so far.

All in all think we are weaker.

Need a big day tomorrow , fingers crossed.

Last edited:
The striker situation is pretty poor tho.

Its incredibly high risk. If we had even a month with both Kane and Son injured we'd be screwed.

I'd like to think that we'd snaffle someone on loan tomorrow, but if we are working on CF options, then we've kept it very quiet

Its incredibly high risk. If we had even a month with both Kane and Son injured we'd be screwed.

I'd like to think that we'd snaffle someone on loan tomorrow, but if we are working on CF options, then we've kept it very quiet

Think any injury to a certain few individuals leaves us in brick street.

I know key players out hurts most sides but as you say we could be in deep.

Back