• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I think Gil would be quite capable of starting against most opponents we'll have this season
Gil is a capable player, but he is young and not PL proven. Not to mention he looks rather fragile for this league. We need someone proven and not put so much pressure on a kid. Gil can come of the bench and even start enough matches. We need a squad, look at Liverpool last season.

Gil is a capable player, but he is young and not PL proven. Not to mention he looks rather fragile for this league. We need someone proven and not put so much pressure on a kid. Gil can come of the bench and even start enough matches. We need a squad, look at Liverpool last season.

I think we need players who are good enough, rather than players who are proven.

Yeah. That's seriously spoiled my day.
Us selling Sissoko and signing Sarr the same day more than makes up for it.

Hopefully the current version of Ronaldo will be difficult to fit well into the current version of Manchester United.

Surface level at least difficult to see how they organise that team into a functional defensive unit from midfield and the front men.

One in one out, quick fire, only the one in doesn't actually go into the squad until next season.

Still days until the deadline. Paratici-Levy final week madness rumours intensifying.

Means that they probably wont take Kane next summer though....
Means it's more likely.
Ronaldo is the get out of jail free card for being average at the back.
Add Cavani and they have enough to win most games this season.
Next season, Cavani leaves and Kane joins Ronaldo whilst Greenwood keeps learning from Ronaldo.

With ronaldo going to utd, maybe a cheeky bid for greenwood?

In terms of player who become available as a result of other deals, i was thinking about whether we might go for Jovic if the Mbappe deal happens

Still only 23, not used enough by Real so might be cheap, similar stature to Kane so can swap in/out…

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

In terms of player who become available as a result of other deals, i was thinking about whether we might go for Jovic if the Mbappe deal happens

Still only 23, not used enough by Real so might be cheap, similar stature to Kane so can swap in/out…

Haven't seen that much of him. Hopefully these deals do make someone available.

Weird he hasn’t moved on yet
And would be a great opportune signing
Although I’m not sure we are after another striker, I do think we need one

Back