• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

ITKs still saying 5 more players expected to come in (and lots more outs), not dependant on Kane money either as we will announce where the extra cash is coming from shortly!

o_O

Last edited:
Yep, very worrying indeed. I think we are trying to improve the squad and maybe by the end of the window we will be looking stronger but the first few games are going to be a struggle, with or without a moody Kane.

We will need Romero and Gil to hit the ground running and hope that someone can come in for that left midfield slot (Lo Celso if fit) if Nuno is gonna stick with the 433.

Can't see gill as a starter straight away.

Hope i'm wring. Lennon and walker stepped over naughton and (who was the other one?).

It's real alright. I'm not really surprised. The cut in wages Barca are forced to make, puts their wage cap at about the same as Leicester spend! Even at a 50% reduction, Messi would take 60% of the wage budget

Correction, Messi currently takes 60% of the wage budget, in new model they wouldn't be able to play 11 players and pay Messi.

ITKs still saying 5 more players expected to come in (and lots more outs), not dependant on Kane money either as we will announce where the extra cash is coming from shortly!

o_O
ITKs??

jh35kjxoemr61.gif

giphy.gif

Back