• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

That could be a really good signing.
Bailey and Buendia supporting Ollie Watkins gives them some invention and firepower
They lose a hell of a lot with Grealish going, they struggled massively when he was out injured, but I think these signings look pretty good to me.

That could be a really good signing.
Bailey and Buendia supporting Ollie Watkins gives them some invention and firepower
I was just thinking about this. Villa are going to challenge for Top 4.
Arsenal with Ben White and getting rid of Xhaka will only make them better too.

I was just thinking about this. Villa are going to challenge for Top 4.
Arsenal with Ben White and getting rid of Xhaka will only make them better too.

Don't think Villa will be the same without grealish, but they are doing some proper business in the market. They will be challenging for sure, not sure about arsenal, they still look lightweight and apparently their fans think arteta is brick with tactics.

We will have/have had problems trying to replace Eriksen ( that is how good he was for us), seen quite a lot of Buendia and i must admit i would have like to see us go in for him and at the price he cost Villa (30 mill i think) he is /will be a bargin.

I dont think we were ever going to go after Buendia or a similar player when we have Lo Celso and Ndombele, who still have a certain amount of unrealised potential, whilst Dele has been poor for the last couple seasons and will be like a new player if he comes back to form - granted Dele isnt a playmaker, but he does play in a similar part of the pitch to Buendia

I dont think we were ever going to go after Buendia or a similar player when we have Lo Celso and Ndombele, who still have a certain amount of unrealised potential, whilst Dele has been poor for the last couple seasons and will be like a new player if he comes back to form - granted Dele isnt a playmaker, but he does play in a similar part of the pitch to Buendia

I do agree with that seeing as he went for such a low fee, as for Lo Celso i think he is going to have a big future here sadly i am not sure about Tanguy though. Dele is not going to be a creative CM for us no matter how hard we try to fit him in there ( imo).

I do agree with that seeing as he went for such a low fee, as for Lo Celso i think he is going to have a big future here sadly i am not sure about Tanguy though. Dele is not going to be a creative CM for us no matter how hard we try to fit him in there ( imo).

I am not sold on Lo Celso either , they have both had plenty of chance to show what they are about and failed to do so. Both talented no doubt. Neither are the answer to the question of creativity from the centre of midfield.
Dele again shows odd good moment but he always looked good when we still had Eriksen who we have missed .

I am not sold on Lo Celso either , they have both had plenty of chance to show what they are about and failed to do so. Both talented no doubt. Neither are the answer to the question of creativity from the centre of midfield.
Dele again shows odd good moment but he always looked good when we still had Eriksen who we have missed .

I think its a big season for Lo Celso who has been hit by various injurys/ailments during his time here, i hope he can stay fit and show the ability he has. You are right we have missed Eriksen as he was a special player and i do not see many others who had/have his ability, as for Dele i have said elsewhere i do not see him being the type of creative player we need. IF we get a good offer for him i would not object to seeing him sold.

I think its a big season for Lo Celso who has been hit by various injurys/ailments during his time here, i hope he can stay fit and show the ability he has. You are right we have missed Eriksen as he was a special player and i do not see many others who had/have his ability, as for Dele i have said elsewhere i do not see him being the type of creative player we need. IF we get a good offer for him i would not object to seeing him sold.
Totally agree on Dele , let’s hope Lo Celso does show us something this season. If not it’s a centre of midfield rebuild next Summer.

Back